Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tcr902 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 07:09 PM
    My girlfriend of 4 years left me.
    My girlfriend left and I really don't know what to do. She has completely stopped caring. All she wants is to go out with her friendds. I think the only reason I was kept around was so I wouldn't be with anybody else. She was very controlling and I couldn't look at any girls but I'm still hurting. She was way too pretty for me and I'm really shy because I have social phobia. I'm 19 and I was the only one she was with sexual and I want to marry a girl like that. Please help me somebody!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 17, 2011, 08:05 AM

Read these stickies: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ed-566895.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...up-510427.html

You need some time to get over the break up.
    phsycological_ Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2011, 03:55 PM
    Tell her how you feel... honestly is the best policy... if she continues to show you she doesn't care then you have to move on my friend... not to be blunt or anything... face your fear and socialize and try and find love again :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend left me after 3 and half years together. [ 13 Answers ]

Ok this is where I'm at. Me and my ex broke up 3 weeks ago we lived together for 2 and half years and even got two cats and a joint account. I'm now 27 and she is 25 We met off a dating site and met up the same night we started talking. Anyway at the start I was just having fun with her and didn't...

My girlfriend of 3 years left me because of college. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, like said my girlfriend and the one I thought would be with me forever has left me because she went to college. I am 20 and she is 19, we loved to be together and always spent lots of time together. Last year I went to college and she was scared that I would leave her for someone...

My girlfriend of 4.5 years left me [ 10 Answers ]

Hi guys my girlfriend of 4 1/2 years left me 1 month ago and I still feel as bad if not worse as when it happened. We started going out at 18 and have lived together ever since. We have the most awsome relationship and have dog together, and love spending every moment together, although we do go...

Girlfriend left me after five years because I have been horrible for the last year. [ 65 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 5 years last year I have been a nightmare to live with I have realized now she has gone I have been nasty in the sense of verbal abuse. We have spoken and I have written her a six page letter saying sorry I know this cannot be forgiven I not expecting...

My girlfriend of 3 years left me cause she wanted alone time? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey I just recently broke up with my girl friend of 3 years. It allstarted about 3 weeks ago when we had our last katty argument that never should have happened I love the girll so sooo much an would do anything for her but she said she wanted alone time... I had been living in australia for a...

View more questions Search