Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnghost Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 07:44 PM
    Francis bacon piano
    Hello,
    My question is this. We came across a Francis Bacon piano that was in storage at a building that I used to caretake at. It is a upright player and it's a foot petel. There is a number on a brass plate of 195620. Can anyone tell me about this? I really do like it, even though one leg came off and it has some smoke sut on it from a fire from one of the garage unit..
    WE have cleaned it up and used some of the scrolls that we found inside of it.
    I would be very greatfull on any info.
    mnghost Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 08:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mnghost View Post
    hello,
    My question is this. We came across a Francis Bacon piano that was in storage at a building that i used to caretake at. It is a upright player and its a foot petel. there is a number on a brass plate of 195620. Can anyone tell me about this? I really do like it, even though one leg came off and it has some smoke sut on it from a fire from one of the garage unit..
    WE have cleaned it up and used some of the scrolls that we found inside of it.
    I would be very greatfull on any info.
    Oh by the way it has the petals and the pump petals too.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2010, 12:25 AM
    Hi, mnghost!

I apologize that no one has yet come around to address your question!

Are you saying that the player piano part of it works?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the approximate value of a francis bacon baby grand piano [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks in advance for answering this question. I have a baby grand piano in good shape and would like to know its approximate worth.

Age of Francis Bacon Piano - Upright [ 11 Answers ]

I'm sorry this is a long post, I'm just trying to include as much information as I can. Hello, I just bought a Francis Bacon piano and I have been looking around for someone to tell me a little more about it. This is the only forum (and one of a handful of websites) that even gets the age of...

Value of Francis Bacon Piano [ 2 Answers ]

What is the value of Francis Bacon Piano. #832324. Etched on the piano was 1398. Plate said make in america for the advancement of music. National association of music merchants, division of member music industries chamber of commerce. Thank you.

Francis Bacon Grand Piano Need Age/Appr Value [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Francis Bacon Grand Piano in Fair Condition and need appr value and age, the only model number I can find is "40643" That's all I can find except for the following under it on which has "112349" Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. :)

1950 Francis Bacon Baby Grand Piano [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have information on a 1950 Francis Bacon Mahogany Baby Grand piano. Such as what a fair price would be/

View more questions Search