Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jm9252 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 08:40 PM
    Clear history
    Anyone know how to clear history of internet sites when it is not highlighted
    jorgen182 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Apr 15, 2009, 09:02 PM

Download free history eraser. It should take care of the problem. Then just uninstall it afterwards if you are worried about someone finding out what the program does.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I clear my index history? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to take out or clear out some of the websites I've been to from the index. How do I do that?:confused:

How to clear Caller ID history [ 2 Answers ]

I have a cheap Mountain Bell corded phone. I can't figure out how to clear the Caller ID history. No longer have the manual. It has the following buttons: up, down, call back, delete. I've tried holding down either button and pushing one either once or twice to see if it would work.

Clear internet history [ 2 Answers ]

I have cleared my internet history but files still remain

How I clear address bar history and location list [ 3 Answers ]

First I clear histroy from internet option ---> general tab-->history and also clear from temprory internet files frame. But when I press down arrow in address bar that time it shows me opened files list and internet address paths

I cannot clear my internet history! [ 2 Answers ]

When I go to Tools, Internet options and click "clear history" then click on the pic of the clock with the arrow (history) the sites I've visited are still there. The thing is the function worked the other day and my history could be cleared. I don't really care about all the cookies and temp....

View more questions Search