Google translator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name change from Spanish to english [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Carlos but I never go by that. I always go by Charlie. My legal paperwork is Carlos. I want to legally change it to Charlie but I live in Puerto Rico. How can I change it to the English version

Help with free english to spanish word perfect translation programs [ 1 Answers ]

My father manages a mobile home village where a great deal of his tenants speak mainly Spanish. He is looking for a program to download that will enable him to translate his documents(Rules and Regulations, etc.) into Spanish from English without having to do this word for word. He went to Office...

What does this mean (spanish to english) [ 6 Answers ]

OK I like this guy and he came over to talk to me and se my new puppy and his friends came over and said "ey no liges con la pava"and the boy blushed and walked off with the friend, what the heck does it mean?!

I need an English to Spanish translation for work [ 2 Answers ]

The company I work at is having a really big thanksgiving dinner today. We have a bunch of mexicans working for us, and I don't know if any of them speak english. So, just so I'm sure, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to say "time to eat" in spanish? We are having all of them eat with us...

English to Spanish [ 4 Answers ]

Haley Graham is a rebellious 17-year-old who is forced to return to the regimented world of gymnastics after a run-in with the law. A judge sentences Haley to her ultimate nightmare--attending an elite spirit and quick-witted banter quickly shakes things up at the strict school--making both close...

View more questions Search