Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CassieBbyXD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2014, 02:59 PM
    Q for the guys
    Hey, so just wondering on a random poll, what are your opinions on tattoo's on girls? Do's? Dont's?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2014, 06:53 PM
    Can't wait to see all those sleeves when they are 80. AUGH!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 23, 2014, 07:03 PM
    To each their own. I have a tattoo, and plan to get another. I am glad that I waited before getting one. I know too many young people that jumped in to getting a tat and now regret it.

Tattoo removal is very expensive, and even the best laser removal, doesn't remove it completely.

At 15 I'd think about it for at least another 10 years.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2014, 07:17 PM
    I'm not much for tats on men or women. I like the natural body.

With that said, if you ever plan on getting a tat, it should be in a place that is easily covered as many good careers can be lost to people with visible tattoos.
    UpComingMommy96 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2014, 07:55 PM
    Okay, for one. DO NOT get a tattoo on you're stomach if you plan on getting pregnant or having a baby because they will get stretched out and never look the same.
    The best tattoos to get is somewhere you can cover it up at any time. because some people will not hire you because tattoos don't look professional.
    I honestly think on the outer side of the thigh's with roses and ribbons are very nice and on the side of you're ribs with vines or flowers or anything thing of you're pick. you just need to make sure it's something that you can live with for the rest of you're life and make sure it means something to you because i'll tell you what it'll get kinda old to you. trust me i have stars on my foot.. they got old.. I have a heart with a crown on my stomach.. and a rose on my shoulder.. and they don't really have any meaning and their not professional they got old real quick. some times i forget i even have them because their not all that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2014, 11:54 PM
    A rose on the butt is cute, ( for that that see it)
    A large skull on your entire shoulder, showing up on the neck can hurt jobs

Also depends on the culture, here in China, a girl with one, is almost always considered a "bad' girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused? (Girls opinions very welcome) [ 6 Answers ]

So I just started a new job and I'm getting trained by a really cute girl. And it's okay because once I'm fully trained for maybe 5-7 shifts I won't be working with her anymore at all. But it's been two shifts and it's pretty much just me and her walking around and talking. She seems to be getting...

Tattoo ideas, opinions! [ 3 Answers ]

I have several tattoo ideas that I would like, and would love some opinions on them. Other's opinions will not necessarily influence what I want, I am just curious. Idea 1: A blue and orange bird with a letter in its mouth (like an old school mail letter). I got the idea from a german children's...

Needed guys opinions (girls too!) [ 7 Answers ]

Alrighty the reason I'm asking for guys opinions is cause I want to understand what this guy would want from me.. I was looking for some more friends and so found an argentinian guy on the website of a travellers magazine (dont worry I googled and facebooked him first before meeting) So we met...

Helpp me please need opinions girls and guys [ 5 Answers ]

I just broke up about a week ago read my other post for the whole story but the break down is that largely it was my fault cause I was very controlling jealous she was equally like this but I never cared for it and followed all her rules cause I loved her, but in the end she said we weren't...

Guys (or girls) opinions? Is it over? [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I have been getting to know a lad at work for around about a year, we really started to kick off but I think he felt more towards me than I did for him, after 3/4 months we were texting everyday and talking at every possible chance at work, still I did not feel the same way... it was about...

View more questions Search