Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmackey263 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Rheem AC/Heating unit blower motor
    How hard is it to change a blower motor on a Rheem Criterion heating/airconditioning?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 7, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kmackey263
    How hard is it to change a blower motor on a Rheem Criterion heating/airconditioning?
    Although I do not know this specific aircon, the replacing of the blower motor can't be very difficult. That is : if you have the right original spare parts.
    So start with getting the replacement part first.

Contact Rheem via this link !

Or use Sears Service Department

Success!
    As always : if you require more info, please let me know. If this solves your problem, please rate the answer provided! Feed back is always appreciated!
    ;)
    martinco Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 05:13 PM
    To replace the blower motor is as easy as warming a hot dog in the microwve. Just remove the bolts and nuts and remember to label your electrical wires, so tha you connect them back into the new motor exactly the way they were in the original sequence or place VERY IMPORTANT! Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem RACB-030JAS residential A/C unit condenser fan motor replaced [ 26 Answers ]

I just replaced the condenser fan motor and it initially spun up then stopped, after 10 minutes it ran again then stopped. Now I can hear it buzz then stop but not spin. The original motor was a GE 5KCP39BG K075CS 1/6 HP 1075 RPM 208/230 V its replacement a Dayton 4M205G 1/4 hp 1075 RPM ...

Rheem furnace blower motor won't turn on [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace blower motor will not turn on. The troubleshooting guide says to replace blower motor but the diagnostics says the Limit Switch is Open any ideas

Heating unit blower motor [ 2 Answers ]

The blower motor when out on my rheem furance the heating company told me it would be about 800.00 to replace does this sound about right please let me know joe 773-230-1148

Blower Motor (I think) Hum - Lennox Pulse 21 Heating Unit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I'm in a new home and turned on the furnace for the first time - a Lennox Pulse 21, fairly new by the looks of it. It was inspected a few weeks ago by the home inspector and passed, but I didn't notice anything at that time. When the unit starts up, and begins blowing heat, there is a...

View more questions Search