Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athenamia Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2007, 11:10 PM
    Looking for the name and singer of this song
    ~ I heard it once on a station in Texas or Louisiana, not sure if it was a real song or a spoof, but it was great. It went like this... "Drink a few and Barbeque, (somthin somthin somthin) and some chicken too." I tried to find it on the net using these lyrics to no avail... any clue?
    :confused:
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Dec 28, 2007, 12:46 PM
    It's called "barbeque and drink a few" and is by "Travis Matte and the Zydeco Kingpins" it is on this YouTube video:
    YouTube - Barbeque (and drink a few)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Like to know name of song I don't know singer or song name [ 3 Answers ]

It is a early eighties song called farmers rap It has this in it Digging tators picking mators cutting tobacco and corn shucking everybody get down evrybody get down to the farmers rap Also has Well I on his tomatoes and I pissed on his potatoes

Can't think of the singer or name of song. [ 3 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of the song or the singer... I goes like... "So Long, So Far Away..." And the music video it takes place at the beach... And another part goes like... "One Day WHen My Life is passing by.. I look around and wonder why you were always there for me...." ...

Who is the singer of this song? [ 3 Answers ]

I just remember a piece of the song but I think it is a rock music and the singer is a woman and I can remember this sentence"here i am once again i'm torn into pieces" please help find the name of the singer

View more questions Search