Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mslucas20 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Light Bleeding/Brown Discharge 2wks before period
    I am 19 years old my period seemed to beaocme irregular last month. It Came On in the beginning of the month and stayed on for full 7 days but was light. Then it came on about the 14 stayed on light for two days and went of. Then came on full blast on the 17th.I had a uti and will be finished taking the medicine today. I started light bleeding yesterday and assumed it was my period but I'm not due really until the 17th but with it being irregular I figured it was the 1st one for the month. Today I saw nothing but brown discharge and a very little blood. I am sexually active frequently with no method for birthcontrol went to doctor yesterday and pregnancy tests was negative. So what could it be
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 09:36 PM
    It's probably your cycle just being weird if the doctor's test came back negative.. If you are going to be having sex you need to use protection, it's so so important/

Dec 7, 2007, 10:21 AM
    No I Have A Fiancé Lol
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 10:54 AM
    No even if you have a fiancé, if you don't want a baby, you should be using protection.

Dec 7, 2007, 02:30 PM
    I Do Want 1 Lol I Kno The precautions and every reason to use 1 those don't apply to me in my situtation that's y I don't use any
    Mel143 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 04:07 AM
    I'm having the same issues your having and I have took two at home test that seems to tell me no I'm not pregnant. I'm having some lower stomach pains,and low iron. What could this be or should I go to my obgyn?
    Mel143 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 04:10 AM

I'm having lightly bleeding and brown discharge a week before I'm suppose to have my regular cycle. I have headache and some lower stomach pains,and the headache is from low iron. I just started to take the Iron pills yeasterday. My tummy is kind of hurting and now there is more brown discharge then bleeding?? I have took 2 at home test negative for both test. Which I ditn't take them in the a.m hours like it best too. What could this be and what should I do. We have been trying to get pregnant and I skipped last month. Should I make an appointment at my obgyn?
    badnam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 03:58 AM
    Here nothing seems any best answer *** all of you consult your doctor for best solution...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Discharge and Then Bright Red Light Bleeding [ 11 Answers ]

My name is Emma and I am 21 soon to be 22. I am married and my husband works offshore... 7 and 7... I have been experiencing some health issues the past 6 months that has never been problems before. Yesterday I went to use the restroom and I noticed a odorless brown-like discharge on my panties. ...

Brown discharge instead of bleeding during period [ 6 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period like a week ago but instead it has been brown discharge. Sometimes there will be a little blood but for the most part its brown discharge. What is going on and what can I do to help it?

Prolonged Dark Brown Discharge or Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 gon on 22 and I don't take BC. In July my period was suppose to start on about the 10 but it didn't come until the 29th. Since then, I have had dark brown discharge or bleeding I guess... some days its almost non existent and some days I have to wear a pad. The beginning of Aug. it...

No period,brown discharge [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 21yrs.. I had sex wit my boyfriend on th 28th of June. My periods were due around the 13th of July but I still haven't got it. I have been late before but its different this time. At the same time when my period was due, I started noticing a brown discharge. It was very slight. I would...

Brown discharge and no period? [ 2 Answers ]

My last NORMAL period was on March 15. I started getting minor PMS symptoms around mid April. On the 27th of April I started having brown discharge which lasted for 17 days. I had very mild cramping and back pain. I'm irregular so my cycle is usually 40-45 days or so. My periods are usually...

View more questions Search