Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeorgiaBeaumont Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2015, 10:35 AM
    Cartilage Piercings.
    I have 3 cartilage piercings. But my latest one I had about done about 4 weeks ago. I changed the stud the other day to put a barbell in. But then my ear started to swell, bearing in mind I have barbells in my other cartilage piercings. My ear is a tiny bit red and it doesn't hurt either. I clean it everyday and all the time but apart from when I'm at school. There is not discharge but only a tiny bit of dried up skin when I twist it about
    What could this be? Is it infected?
    Taytay33 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2015, 03:34 PM
    It could just be that your sensitive to that type of earring of its itchy, but go to your doctor just to be safe x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercings [ 3 Answers ]

OK so on Sunday may 4th 2014 I got 2 cartilage piercings done in both ears done by a gun. The Monday after I woke up to find my ears were a pinkish red color and swollen and have been since. I was wondering if this is normal or if this is a sign of infection or an allergic reaction. I used sterling...

Cartilage Piercings [ 1 Answers ]

I got my upper cartilage pierced with 2 earrings, using a gun, about 2 weeks ago. This morning I woke to find it very sore, swollen and red. I changed the earrings to keepers (to allow room for swelling) and have been soaking my ear in a salt solution all day, on and off for 5-10 minutes at a time....

Cartilage piercings [ 2 Answers ]

so im getting my ears pierced righttoday and i want to get 2 earrings on my bottom and 2 at the top. how badly will it hurt if i get them done in the same day and which is a better method the gun or needle? please help! :confused:

Where exactly do cartilage piercings go through? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting my cartilage pierced tomorrow and I'm a bit anxious. A friend of mine told me they deliberately miss the cartilage and just go through the fleshy-skin part above the cartilage... contrary to what I've heard. Is she right or not and where exactly does the piercing go through?

View more questions Search