Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    auntie_ray_ray Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2006, 11:11 AM
    I cant have an orgasm
    Ive never had an orgasm during sex. When I first stared having sex I didn't think anything of it because I was new at everything. Im a few years older now and a little more experienced. Ive only been with 3 people but the guy I'm with now I have been with for a while and we've been sexually active for a month. Altogether I've had sex like 10 times and I know that's not that much or anything but my friends have all had orgasms and they just lost their virginities and haven't had sex even 5 times. I just don't get it I mean I've had an orgasm before, by myself and from oral sex but never during sex. Its not like I'm uncomfortable with my sexuality either. I don't know what to do.:(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 25, 2006, 11:21 AM
    Many women do not have vaginal orgasms. Only orgasms from clitoral stimulation whether it be through masturbation or oral sex. This is not unusual and you are definitely not alone.

It may be that you are one of these women, or it could be that you are concentrating too much. You just need to relax and enjoy the moment. Don't think so hard about having an orgasm, it might just happen then.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2006, 04:03 PM
    Being a man, I can't tell you how to have an orgasm, but I can tell you that if I was your lover I would definitely want to know of your concern. If your man is kind and generous, he will want to do whatever he can to bring you pleasure and sexual fulfillment, but he needs to know what's going on. Communicate and experiment, then communicate and experiment some more. Read some of the other threads on the subject in this forum. There are some good suggestions there. In my experience, the most potent killer of sexual satisfaction is ambivalence. Unless both of you are wholeheartedly willing and unreservedly eager to be sexually involved, at least one (and probably both) will be unsatisfied to some degree, orgasm or no orgasm. If your partner is insecure and/or selfish, he may not be receptive to your concerns, but if that's the case, you're better off finding it out sooner rather than later, so be brave and talk to him about it. Chances are, he'll take it as a challenge and be more than willing to do whatever it takes.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 25, 2006, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by auntie_ray_ray
    my friends have all had orgasms and they just lost their virginities and havent had sex even 5 times.
    First of all, stop worrying about your friends. They could just be telling you this, you weren't there, you don't know if they really had an orgasm or not. Remember, people like to brag about their sexual exploitations.

Relax, talk to your partner, not your friends. Let him know what you like. You have to tell him, he can't guess.

Be open and honest with your feelings.
    kristin7189 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 07:38 PM
    I was the same way when I first started having sex, probably for about the first 20 times. Then I asked my boyfriend to do some of the things he did while fingering me during sex, like playing with my and such. It turned out to be so amazing! It helped me to feel it in both the AND the g-spot! After that sex was amazing, and so much more comfortable for both of us. Don't be afraid to talk about it with your partner, and ask him to try new things. Also try fingering yourself while he's inside you... show him how its done!
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2006, 10:35 PM
    Try this... Lay on your stomach with a pillow under your thighs, have him on top of you and as he is trying to make you have an orgasm reach underneath and play with your clitoris... this may take some practice but it will be well worth the effort
    pookiebear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2009, 09:11 PM
    I'm so glad I'm not alone I'm 43 years old been married 3 times and had 2 kids and I've never had a orgasm other than by oral sex , masturbation or a sex toy I have been fakeing it for years and never told anyone when I think it should be that time I yell out and act like I'm have a orgasm I have ask one doctor about it but got no straight answer I have been with this husband for 10 years and just found out he cheated on me just like the others did cause I didn't won't to have sex why I should I there's no fun in it for me there's a pill for everything but this maybe someday someone will make one until then what

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't orgasm [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 29 year old women, married 7 years with two children. I'm asking for some advise/help on what I can do to help me achieve orgasm during intercourse with my husband (which I NEVER have). I began having sex at 16 yrs old about the same time I got pregnant and had my first child. Three yrs...

Orgasm [ 7 Answers ]

:o Ok my friend asked me to ask this question. She wants to know if anyone knows how to achieve multiple orgasms. I myself have had them but don't know how to answer that one for her. Anyone have a reply for her.

Orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

How is it that some women orgasm squirts and other don't? Is there any medication that makes women orgasm like men?

Can't Orgasm [ 21 Answers ]

I have being going out with my boyfriend for about 9 months and we have being having sex for about 5 months. My boyfriend always asks if I feel anything after we've had sex, but I always say it feels nice being so close to someone, and that I enjoy giving him pleasure. He say's that all his...

To get an orgasm [ 24 Answers ]

I have been reading up about it a lot because if you have read my other question I haven't been able to get an orgasm for 5 months of being sexually active with my boyfriend. Now the question. Does masturbating actually work? Or is buying a vibrator a way to go? Or am I just giving up to quick?...

View more questions Search