Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misha818 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 10:24 PM
    Warrants and Arrest
    Is there a website you can got to, to check if you have a warrant out for your arrest?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Hello m:

Nahhh. The cops would NEVER catch anybody if they did that.

excon
    fde Posts: 93, Reputation: -4

Jan 21, 2008, 04:20 PM
    So glad to see you give such good advice too EXCON!!

There are so many sits is is hard to count that high nothing is secret anymore. 2008 it's great

www.1stpublicrecords.com/warrent.htm

www.freeadvice.com/arrest

www.polksheriff.org/wanted/warrents

Gov-Records, Unlimited Public Record Searches

GovernmentRegistry.org

Court Registry - Arrest Records & More @ Your Fingertips! This one is the best

This is a quote from site!!

“I am a retired police officer and let me tell you that the information that you have you could only access if you were in law enforcement. This is truly revolutionary that people can check criminal records online”

Frank S – Toledo , OH
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fde
    Try that!
    Hello again, fde:

I did. NONE of the pages worked.

excon

Jan 21, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Funny excon try again something must be wrong with your server dear.

I added some more for you hope that helps. GOOD luck

Jan 21, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    That's funny
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Actually no, although some of the private search engines will show some of the warrants, none are 100 percent complete, the only 100 percent sure way is to have a police backgrouind search done on ourself though a police agency.

The issue with many is that the NCIC records are confidential and not public record, so private search companies have to rely on researchers of public records which are not always complete and not always up to date.

Plus none of the private ones are the real ones, is something old is showing up on a private search, it may or may not be active on the police warrants, ( and only theirs are the ones that really count.

I would say not to waste you time on a online search, unless it is done though a police agency. A few departments have background searches available online I under stand.

Jan 23, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Cool I Don't Have Any Thing To Look Up So I Didn't Know How Far You Can Take These Sites. Just Tryen To Help. Take Chucks Advice. He's Smart Guy!

Jan 23, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Cool I Don't Have Any Thing To Look Up So I Didn't Know How Far You Can Take These Sites. Just Tryen To Help. Take Chucks Advice. He's Smart Guy!
    Expert

Jan 23, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Now that does not mean you can't find some of them, a few of the pay sits are pretty good, but none of the paid sites ( unless they are though the police) are 100 percent. Now they may find excon.

I run them on tennants at time, but have never found one to be 100 percent.

Jan 23, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Funny! It is so cool what you can find now a day. Man its hard to believe I grew up with (DOS)
    Space invaders on ATARI. Computers that weighed more that the average man.
    Have a great day Chuck you make me laugh! Renting business is a great business, but can be very stressful. My X and I had an appt It is so gross how some people live NO RESPECT. It is always who you least expect to. We had this old lady once that kept rabbit ears that were barley cleaned in the living room. We had to get a warrant to enter because the tenants really thought someone died in there. Funny not so much when you have to clean it up. Her son was taking her rabbit to bottle. GROSS
    Expert

Jan 23, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Yes, I can remember trying to learn how to play PONG, now that was a hard video game. When I went to college there was one large computer on campus, with three terminals. I can remember one of the engineering professors telling me, that those silly things would never replace the slide rule in real engineering.
    lordadaleaf Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 07:46 AM
    What state or local agency do you think might have a warrant for your arrest?
    lordadaleaf Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 07:47 AM
    What state or local agency do you think might have a warrant for your arrest
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Hello lord:

You shouldn't piggyback on someone else's question. I know, it's complicated. Somebody will come along and move it, hopefully.

You see those guys with guns and badges driving around in funny looking cars?? They're the ones who have it.

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 08:17 AM
    [QUOTE=fde]So glad to see you give such good advice too EXCON!!

There are so many sits is is hard to count that high nothing is secret anymore. 2008 it's great

www.1stpublicrecords.com/warrent.htm

www.freeadvice.com/arrest

www.polksheriff.org/wanted/warrents

Gov-Records, Unlimited Public Record Searches

GovernmentRegistry.org

Court Registry - Arrest Records & More @ Your Fingertips! This one is the best

This is a quote from site!!

“I am a retired police officer and let me tell you that the information that you have you could only access if you were in law enforcement. This is truly revolutionary that people can check criminal records online”\

If you could get this info on line I would be out of work! Absolutely not possible.
    klynngp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 10:36 PM
    You can't find anything on those sites I have a son in prison and it can't even tell you that. The reason being is safety ans security. The information is old and from public record. Nothing out there on currt unsentenced crimes
    bob maley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 07:46 PM
    I want to know if I have a warrant out
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 09:03 PM

Hello bob:

We can't help you with that here.

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bob maley View Post
    i want to know if i have a warrent out

Go to your local Police Department and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Georga warrants [ 2 Answers ]

Can a animal control officer issue a warrant if you don't talk with them or sign a ticket ?

I have an quesiton about arrest warrants [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just found out I have a bench warrant for 2 misdemeanor charges such as minor under 21 in comsumption of alcohol. Someone told me that can turn into a felony charge. I have no further charges or anything. It is true it will turn felony? Also I heard if you have no run-ins with the law for...

Bench Warrants in GA [ 1 Answers ]

When can they be served? Is there a time frame as in - not between certain hours? Can they break in to your house?

Dui and warrants [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, My friend just got stopped for something else minor and he had 1 warrant and 2 in another state for dui... and I was wondering how much time he would have to do in jail. I was told by a judge that I have to stay away from him and can not write or talk to him or I would get arrested.. we...

Warrants? [ 5 Answers ]

How Do I Find Out If I Got Em?? And if I'm 17 when do they go away if I do have them??

View more questions Search