Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JRackliff2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2016, 10:41 AM
    International Rotary Sewing Machine - Model RBR
    I just purchased fairly clean sewing machine and would like to get a manual so I can give it some TLC and start sewing on it.

Thanks in advance for any information.

JR
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 15, 2016, 06:17 PM
    Maybe this will help National model A rotary sewing machine manual (smm266b) (Machines name begins with National) at Relics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nsmco-sewing-machine-model-rbr [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I havw a national SMCO treadle sewing machine. On the machine it says ' IMPROVED SEAMSTRESS. . All original and good shape . Working condition. Was wondering what it worth approx. History , My grand mother had it.. 1920?thanks Al

Need help to suggest a price for a National Sewing Machine Co model RBR. [ 0 Answers ]

Our Pastor donated the sewing machine in its' table case and we have no idea what to sell it for. I really don't want to put it in the rummage sale for "$20"! It is in good condition and works fine... any suggestions whatsoever?

National sewing machine model rbr serial number 215302746 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a National Sewing machine in its original Travel case, serial number 215302746. Could someone tell me what the estimated value.

White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766 What year is this machine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766. I would like to know the year. It has the original book and all the attachments. It has a small motor and a light.

NSMCO sewing machine model RBR [ 7 Answers ]

I have just been given my grandmothers sewing machine. I think it was made by national sewing machine company. I have not been able to find a serial number, the model is RBR and on the front of the machine it says International Rotary. The machine is in a cabinet for which the front opens and...

View more questions Search