I played the game on a Playstation 2 and The Cover
    Of the Game Is Orange...
    hinesara192 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2014, 09:03 AM
    Its star wars the clone wars one I think
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2014, 09:15 AM
    Please look at the dates of the posts BEFORE you respond to them. This one was a year old as were most of the other threads you have answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cant remember what this game is called [ 0 Answers ]

About 2 years ago I was playing a game on my Sony Ericson. It was about a guy that gets missions in space, he has to hunt pirates, fish. And I distictly remember how you could Pull your catch in. Don't know if it helps but one of the missions you have to go through a mine field. Tge whole game is...

Does anyone remember this game? [ 7 Answers ]

I remember playing a game that gave medals for fighting, I think it's a game for an older system.It was a long time a ago that I played so I don't have much info, just what I have said, so if anyone knows the name of this game it would be a big help. Thank you

Cant remember name of SNES game [ 0 Answers ]

OK I asked my family, with no luck what this game I'm trying to remember is. It starts where you're listening to the story of why and what you have to do and the background is this dojo looking place (I always skipped it so can't remember fully) I get the feeling it was a japaneese/or otherwords...

Can't Remember Name of Old PC Game! [ 7 Answers ]

I used to play this (I believe to be 90's) PC game that started with your character continually jumping over pits to get to the right side and once at the very right side you see a black panther and must turn around and run the opposite direction past all the same pits while it chases you. If you...

Older than 28.remember this game? [ 1 Answers ]

So, I had this game when I was little (31 now). I am desperately seeking the name of the game. It was in a green box and had 3 separate games inside. One was a lemon puzzle that smelled like lemons... there was a big plastic lemon that you could open up, and inside were puzzle pieces that formed a...

View more questions Search