Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zorbcobra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 06:49 AM
    White outline of objects
    Our seven year old daughter, as she is viewing objects she is saying that she sees a white outline on the edges of objects ? Any ideas on this.

Zorbcorba
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 12:02 PM
    *This question was moved from vision to paranormal*
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2008, 04:09 PM
    Is it just like a lined outline or is it more like a glow?
    What type objects is it around? Is it around everything? Around people?

It most likely has to do with positive/negative energy like aura's
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jul 14, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zorbcobra
    Our seven year old daughter, as she is viewing objects she is saying that she sees a white outline on the edges of objects ? Any ideas on this.

zorbcorba
    Metaphysically speaking, every item whether animate or inanimate has a brightish outline around it called the aura. There are several layers in the full aura and each is attuned vibrationally to something in particular related to the object. The aura usually appears in different colors and varies in intensity depending on the object and its condition. The white outline on the edges of objects sounds like she is picking up the aura of that particular object. People can learn to view the aura as it is quite simple. For example, when a person stands in front of a white or off-white wall one will be able to see the outline of the person's body and it may contain a whitish hue mixed with other colors. One has to learn to look slightly off the area you are wishing to see an aura in, for example, the head. It is like making one's eyes unfocus during the viewing. Children are very prone to seeing auras and other things that adults have learned to outgrow. Learned to "outgrow" because and most unfortunately, adults have taught them that it is wrong to be "seeing things" that it is just not natural. Little do they know that literally everyone is born with extended sensory perception. It is not "extra" because it is a part of us. Some can use it better than others, just like some can play the piano better than others.

Learning to use our esp begins with tapping our own inner power and using it to benefit mankind in some way. For children, it comes easier as they are more attuned to seeing auras, spirit friends, and those who have passed on. Foolishly, adults do not want to accept that they can see these things and teach them at an early age not to believe in such things telling them that it is just their imagination and that it is not true, yet it is, but even many learned people are still quite ignorant about this, most unfortunately.

Next time she talks about the white around an object, ask her to describe it in more detail and keep a pad and pen handy to jot down some notes including the date, time, what the object is, etc. It is good to document what she is seeing, and remember to always keep an Open Mind when discussing these things with our younger folks. It is not good to help them close down one of their most precious gifts -- their mind.

Just Say No Deal

P.U.M.A: Howard Dean Schemes To Shut Down Democratic Convention

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com
    johndeere_cg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 11:41 AM
    It's crazy that I have found this. I have a brain stem glioma and see similar things in my vision including large black spots that I cannot see through but I can see above below and both sides. Doctors say it is nothing but the tumor messing with my vision but I don't see it all the time. Can you help?
    johndeere_cg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 11:41 AM
    It's crazy that I have found this. I have a brain stem glioma and see similar things in my vision including large black spots that I cannot see through but I can see above below and both sides. Doctors say it is nothing but the tumor messing with my vision but I don't see it all the time. Can you help?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2010, 11:47 AM

This is from 2008 - asked and answered on your other thread
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 27, 2010, 06:45 PM
    Woopsie, I tried closing this thread but it's not my section. LOL!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White floating objects in cold tap water [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I've asked two questions regarding white floating objects in cold tap water, but I need to ask one more time because so far nothing explains my situation. (1) I have a tankless heater - so the particles are not from dip tube. (2) The white floating objects don't dissolve in...

White outline of objects [ 2 Answers ]

If you had said your daughter sees white outlines around people, I would say she was seeing a good aura. Anything organic can have an aura, so what type of objects does she see this around? Just curious because certain people can detect auras and she could be displaying psychic abilities. Children...

Outline drawings ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to take a image ( such as a photo of a flower etc ) that is in color and make it into a outline ( that I can print out on the computer to trace) does anyone know how to do this.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And thanks to evvvvvvvvvvvveryone for all the help in...

Essay Outline [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently writing an Essay. I forget some of the elements that create a good essay, so I would just like some pointers as to what makes an effective, successful essay? Thank you. An outline would be idea :)

View more questions Search