Ask
    mothman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 11:47 AM
    The credit to supplies in the adjusting entry is for the amount of supplies
    The credit to supplies in the adjusting entry is for the amount of supplies
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2013, 12:04 PM
    The adjusting entry for Supplies is to expense the amount of supplies used.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adjusting journal entries for supplies [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing closing entries and here is the instructions I was given: Wages accrued total 15 hours worked at $8.50 per hour Here is the adjusting entry I think it is: Salaries and Wages Expense 127.50 Salaries and Wages Payable 127.50 Am I...

If supplies are bought on credit, what is the journal entry [ 1 Answers ]

If supplies are bought on credit, and you debit supplies (asset), credit accounts payable do you also debit supplies axpense

When a firm purchases supplies for use in its business, and the cost of the supplies [ 2 Answers ]

13. When a firm purchases supplies for use in its business, and the cost of the supplies purchased is recorded as an asset, the following adjustment to recognize the cost of supplies used will probably be required: A. Dr Supplies Cr Accounts payable B. Dr Supplies Cr Supplies expense C. Dr...

Journal Entry - Supplies bought on credit [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble with this problem (although I know it must be simple to answer!). Someone please, please help!! If your company purchased supplies on credit, hwo would you record this journal entry? Then when you make a partial payment to your credit account, how would you record that...

View more questions Search