Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dskillian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2013, 07:47 PM
    Information
    I would like to contact the local lions club located at 6450 huskey pkwy trussville Alabama, however, I cannot find a phone number . Can u please provide that for me? I do not know the hours or if appt is needed. Thank you, Deborah
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2013, 07:58 PM
    Many do not have "phone numbers" but the members merely use their own phone. Have you went by the address and asked when they meet. Or look if there is a sign on the building ?

Many only meet a couple days a month

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I used you information on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it [ 1 Answers ]

I used your explanation on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it worked great but I would like to know how to write the formula so that the value will change on sheet 2 when it is changed on sheet 1 automatically if I have to make any changes ? (I am doing year end receipts)

Information on g.e.d [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 16, and I'm debating on dropping out of school... but ever since I was 8 I wanted to be a pharmacist, is it possible to get into a college with a g.e.d? My friends say you can't and I was worried... please help! :confused:

Information [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is chris, and I´m interest in getting a scholarship, s I can go to college, I´m still in high school, but I want information for my future. Also I would like to study in Europe. How can I get help for this?

Need information [ 3 Answers ]

He this is raj .wel I'm medical student here in romania but as u know as a student life is hard.. o from long time I'm thinking to start smt from my by my own.. so how can start smt from my home by internet.. ple can anyone help me..?

Information need [ 4 Answers ]

OK I really need serious answers only please.I was working for a taxi company and got into a accident where I slide on a patch of ice and went left of the center line and hit head on with another car, the police report says my falt due to the weather, it was snowing real bad, comimg down hard and...

View more questions Search