Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2016, 05:47 PM
    Did You Know We are Witnessing an Intelligence Community Counter-Coup?
    Clinton Coup vs. INFO-Counter-Coup

October 29, 2016 Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD

America you are witnessing: Clinton Coup vs Counter-Coup by our Brave Intelligence Community!
    In my last blog, I outlined the different nefarious methods that the Clintons used to initiate a coup against our government. They did not need soldiers or the use of any force. Through lying, obstruction of justice and the eventual compromise of the DOJ, FBI, WH, and CIA, they effectively took over the USG without one shot fired or even one vote for Hillary.

Trump’s forces understood that the political system was/is rigged. Yet all he could do was to vehemently point out the different parts of our USG which had been co-opted by the Clintons. Simultaneously, I have informally worked with certain elements of our military intelligence across the IC spectrum to use alt-media sources to expose the massive criminal behavior of the Clintons-past, present and future.

As a way of counter-acting the Clinton’s silent coup of corruption, these brave men and women of the IC have released a series of emails through Julian Assange and Wiki-Leaks which underscore the Clintons’ massive corruption attempts to take over our USG through the rigged electoral system.
    Usually, a military coup presents itself with soldiers in the street and tanks splayed out all over Washington DC and at other key communications points in the USA.This time around there was a new type of Counter-coup, an Info-Counter Coup using Wiki-leaks. Wikileaks disseminates the truth around the world, while at the same time making sure that the FBI Director, James Comey, opened up the Uma Abedin files with regards to national security violations.
    The FBI, with the assistance of their colleagues in the intelligence community, have forced HRC and Uma Abedin to address compromising issues that could eventually lead to the prosecution of Hillary and her staff. If she is elected to POTUS, there will be an effort on the part of the DOJ, FBI and others to impeach her for crimes and treason committed against the state.

You are now witnessing a new type of American Revolution. The Clintons and Podesta initiated a silent coup to undermine the USG through corruption and co-optation of the elite political leaders. In turn, they were met by the by the silent counter-coup of our civilian/military Intelligence community. In the age of the internet, brave American warriors are everywhere. They monitor any internal/external attempts to undermine this great republic. God Bless these Brave Men/Women and Our Great Republic!

Keep in mind that Bill and Hillary Clinton were recruited and trained by the CIA, when they were in college.

Uber Member

Oct 29, 2016, 08:29 PM
    Major unprecedented fighting going on inside the government. Internal civil war in the federal government will determine the future of our Republic

BREAKING: Feds Leak Details of New Clinton Investigation / Weinergate » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2016, 09:13 PM
    Not really surprised here. Only surprised it took this long to finally come to a head. Been a lot of disgusted people in government for a long time.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2016, 10:05 PM
    HOT, HOT, HOT!!

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Mutiny Reopened Clinton Investigation » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2016, 03:56 AM
    At what point does this become spam?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 30, 2016, 05:07 AM
    To me it's sad when a man with lots of college degrees reaches age 73 and seems to join the ranks of the underappreciated. He puts degree-titles before and after his name, which isn't typical. He does his own bragging. I don't know how much of his biography is true.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2016, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv;
    He puts degree-titles before and after his name, which isn't typical.
    Actually, it's very typical. One can be a Dr in many areas, Law, medicine, mathematics. His initials denote that he is, in fact, a Dr. An MD with and additional PhD. He received his doctorate in medicine, whereas my uncle is a lawyer and is Dr. Joe Smith, J.D. LL.D. Not his real name by the way. The initials simply allow people to know exactly what degrees have been achieved.

I am J9, RN, ADN, BSN, IBCLC
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 30, 2016, 11:02 AM
    I wanted to get off the topic of Alex Jones types.

"Do not combine the title of “Dr.” with any other title even if the person could appropriately be addressed by a different title. Never write, for example, “Dr. George Ross, PhD,” even if the person is a medical doctor who has also earned a Doctor of Philosophy degree. Pick one title. Do not use the “Dr.” title when referring to someone who is solely an academic doctor."
    from
    http://peopleof.oureverydaylife.com/...name-5182.html
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2016, 05:36 PM
    Keep your eyes on the WikiLeak email, released this past Monday, showing that Obama knew right along of Hillary's private email server, despite testifying to the FBI, Congress, and the American public that he found out about it on the news. In fact, Obama had been emailing Hillary, using a false name, on her private server. This is felony cover-up action that could bring the house down--much worse than Watergate. This is what's causing many FBI agents to mutiny--the Weiner sexting investigation is a "false flag."
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2016, 07:26 PM
    Major Announcement: Counter-coup against the Clintons, 11/1/16:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

This is part of the Second American Revolution!!!
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2016, 04:16 AM
    Haha, that man and his followers are idiots and easily led.
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2016, 04:38 AM
    Sounds like the easily led idiots are the people that are still defending Hillary despite everything that has finally come out about her to the public. Because her action are indefensible.

And its has come out from WIKILEAKS Bill Clintons par4don of Marc Rich came after half a million dollars were paid to him, and $150,000 to Hillary's senate campaign. THAT is clearly pay for play and illegal.

Bill Clinton’s pardon of fugitive Marc Rich continues to pay big | New York Post
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2016, 04:58 AM
    I'm not defending Hillary at all, I'm referring to his declaration of some momentous event that supposedly happened in the past with absolutely no proof or details whatsoever - and people just gobble it up without questioning anything.
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2016, 08:20 AM
    There are lots and lots of proof, from WIKILEAKS... some people believed when it was about Bush and Republicans... but the same people refuse to believe it when its about Obama and Hillary and other Democrats.

Election fraud, vote rigging, numerous crimes that are all proven to have been orchestrated by Hillary and the DNC itself from their own emails IS a momentous event... because its been blames on a vast Right Wing Conspiracy or discounted as coming from people with a tenacious grasp of reality, who knew then, and its proven now... were right all along.

And we can add in a massive coverup by certain partisan hacks in the DOJ running interference for Hillary.

Thats pretty big in my book...that would be pretty big in any Country it happened in. Except certain Banana Republics where its par for the course.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Nov 2, 2016, 08:34 AM
    I hope everyone likes Bananas because if Hillary gets in the driver seat you are going
    to have to love a Banana Republic. Things you thought were not possible too.
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2016, 08:34 AM
    lots and lots of proof
    Example?
    Election fraud, vote rigging, numerous crimes that are all proven to have been orchestrated by Hillary
    No they haven't. Can you furnish non-conspiracy theory facts?
    people with a tenacious grasp of reality, who knew then, and its proven now... were right all along
    Who's that?
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2016, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Example?
    No they haven't. Can you furnish non-conspiracy theory facts?
    Who's that?
    Really, where have you been recently... Emails wikileaks released PROVED they stole the primary from Sanders... those emails also discused the election fraud and how it could be done... bury your head in the sand, but this stuff is all public information now. I know you are tech savy enough to find it... if you haven't seen it or heard about in on the Canadian news yet they (your media) are even worse than I thought because its been all over the United States news channels.. even the ones that think she descended from Heaven like Obama did. I know its made it to the News in Italy and the BBC because I've watched it on both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApcqXijVzYU

they explain it and show the wikileaks emails.
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2016, 11:58 AM
    Update on counter-coup, by Steve Pieczenik:

"The Second American Revolution Is Happening" - U.S. Intelligence Agencies Have Started A Counter Coup Against Clinton

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...inton_11022016
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2016, 02:51 AM
    Update on counter-coup
    Update on a non-events? Thanks!
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2016, 04:51 AM
    Be patient! Pieczenik does not give warnings--in due time, Clinton's coup will be completely destroyed. You can count on it. After the election on Tuesday, I expect the counter-coup's tempo to accelerate and be more visible. Both Clintons will likely be going to prison for the rest of their lives. If they are found guilty of ritualistic child torture and sacrifice, the penalty may be far worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coup needs a facelift, can't I require it be painted and upgraded? [ 1 Answers ]

I agreed that my tenant could have chickens. He put a dilapidated chicken coop on the property. I'm willing to pay for the paint and have asked that it be painted. He says he doesn't have to make it look pretty, that it just has to be structurally sound. His words were, "You have no control over...

Daughter dating man for 6 mo as a grandmother witnessing abuse what I do [ 1 Answers ]

Daughter dating man 6 mo and when I confronted about way he's been talking/treating 9 yr old grandson and 5 yr granddaughter daughter says because she didn't discipline enough they need strong discipline verbal abuse/hitting grandson in head because he found 5 yrs sisters Easter basket. Need to...

Will you join me in prayer and witnessing? [ 7 Answers ]

Greetings to all Christians who gather here amongst things to pray for others. Since this is a Christianity forum, it is the most appropriate place to ask everyone to join me in prayer for those who are ill, un-Saved, suffering, going through hard times, and especially those who want to know Jesus...

Military coup [ 11 Answers ]

Martin Lewis a contributor of Huffingtonpost says that General Pace should lead a coup against President Bush Martin Lewis: General Pace, You Can Save the US - by Arresting Bush for "Conduct Unbecoming" - Politics on The Huffington Post Citing justification in the UCMJ he claims that...

No sex after witnessing natural birth? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello guys, my husband's dear friend is not having sex with her after he watches the babie's birth. She said he became mean and distant from her when she got pregnant and he told her maybe it is not a good idea for him to go into the delivery room but she thought he has to be there he is the one...

View more questions Search