Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluecatydog4838 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2016, 03:50 PM
    I need help talking to my crush
    I have this crush on this boy but I have anxiety and I'm so scared to talk to him he looks at me a lot though and I just cant figure out what to say to him, also he is in my rotc class in my high school.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2016, 04:06 PM
    Are you in any classes with him? How old are you two?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2016, 05:48 PM
    Either get the courage to talk to him or give up on it. You might get shot down... you might find out he likes you. But if you don't get some courage, you are never going to find out. He'll end up dating someone who isn't afraid. Terrifying to you right now? I wouldn't doubt it. BUT you need to get over yourself and your fears if you want to get ahead in life. This is a good place to start. The meek are not going to inherit the earth during their lifetime. The people who take charge will.

And no its NOT going to kill you, you aren't going to die, you might be embarrassed..but you'll get over that in time.

A famous German philosopher said it best...

Friedrich Nietzsche
    “What does not kill me makes me stronger.”
    (“Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker.”)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 9, 2016, 07:52 PM
    You don't have to have a conversation, start with hello

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings talking talking [ 0 Answers ]

It's a new reggie track heard on peace fm not sure of the artist

Talking To My Crush [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in Grade 10 and in my last period class there is this guy that I like. I don't sit near him so it's very difficult to talk to him, and that's just the beginning of my problems. In my classes I am very shy and quiet because I don't really know anyone, but he's very popular. I am very unpopular...

The crush [ 2 Answers ]

Hey people what up I got a question I'm in 7th grade and I like an 8th grader so one of my 8th grade friends tells me that the boy I like, likes me back a lot but he will be going to hs in 2010 and he is not going to a private hs and my...

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

View more questions Search