Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellogg1030 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 11:12 AM
    Kicked during soccer
    I was playing in a soccer game 2 days ago and came out to clear a ball (im a goalkeeper) and I connected with the ball and the other girl connected with my inside of my calf/shin. The initial hit hurt a lot, but I continued to play even though I was in pain. Right after the hit there was initial bruising from where her cleat hit me where my shinegaurd wasn't. There isn't much bruising but it hurts more then it probably looks like. In certain spots its numb to the touch but if you are to do more then a slight touch I am in a lot of pain. It hurts to point my foot it feel like something is really tight right next to my shine bone and the ankel hurts. The bruising is weird its almost splotchy. There is a lot of swelling though I have no ankle right now and it looks as though my calf goes all the way down, so the swelling is high on my calf to not just the ankle. So do you think its just a bad muscle bruise or possibly worse?
    alan26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 04:12 AM
    Hi ,I hurt my foot at work 2 months ago and now I feel pain on the big toe joint when is cold and can t walk properly .should I see a GP OR A&E. thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eddie kicked a soccer ball with 115 N of force. His foot connected with the ball for [ 1 Answers ]

Eddie kicked a soccer ball with 115 N of force. His foot connected with the ball for 0.01 m. How much work did Eddie do on the ball?

I like soccer but this guy more... [ 1 Answers ]

Last fall I was on a basically all boys soccer team. With this guy Patrick. I started to get a crush on him but it was hard to talk to him because he was always surrounded by guys.

Soccer [ 6 Answers ]

Well,the waiting is nearly over.England vs Paraguay,kick-off 2pm,UK time.I hope England win.. of course. :D I hope the whole competetion goes off without incident,and on July 9th,when England beat Brazil :D we can celebrate for days. Come on ENGLAND!! With apologies to our International...

Soccer Mom [ 1 Answers ]

At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 7-year- Old soccer players aside and asked, "Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is?" The little boy nodded in the affirmative. "Do you understand that what matters is whether we win or lose together as a team?" ...

Soccer Am! [ 3 Answers ]

dus anyone know how u can apply to have a bash at been the soccerrette on the programme soccer am, gis a shout if u know cheers me dears x kim :D

View more questions Search