Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juba2233 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Ice maker ice box by whirlpool
    My refrigerator ice maker freezes up and causes chunks of ice that freeze.how do I melt the chunks and what needs to be done about it.it is a pretty sizeable chunk of ice.this is a side by side ice box(refridgerator).the water comes out of water dispencer,but ice maker is messed up.need help. Thank you juba
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Sounds as if too much water is entering the tray. If this is the case, you will need to replace the module

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ice maker problems [ 1 Answers ]

My ice maker trays do not fill up with water, but I am getting water from the water slot. The arm goes up and down like it is working, but no water fills trays.

Whirlpool Ice Maker [ 3 Answers ]

My ice maker suddenly stopped making ice; can anyone help me out here?

Whirlpool ice maker probs [ 1 Answers ]

After it makes one batch, it refills (the way it is supposed to), freezes the new water, then skips the unloading of the new cubes and runs more water (all over the place) as if it were refilling an EMPTY ice tray. I take it apart. Remove the frozen cubes. Replace the maker. The next batch makes...

Whirlpool Ice Maker Problem [ 0 Answers ]

My ice maker stopped working. I replaced the valve and connected all the hoses and wires back up. Then I turned the ice maker on, and when it cycled and the water came on to fill the ice maker, the water came out of the water in the door dispenser. I checked the wires on the valve to make sure I...

View more questions Search