Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braider27 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Weight loss
    Is walking for 30 minutes a day , doesn't hurt you ? Its hard to drop calories in exercising .
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Walking 30 minutes a day should not hurt you. If you are concerned about your health contact your doc before you start.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Walking for any length of time will help you, unless you are medically unfit, walking 1 mile a day is the goal, along with cardio (at leat 20 min.) and resistance and weight training, everyone should do an over all body work out, involving, cadio, jogging, walking, gardening, biking, dancing, resistance training, swimming, ab roller, crunches, but we all need to exercise our entire bodies 30-60 minutes a day 4-5 times a week, no excuses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss [ 6 Answers ]

I want to ask about some information for "Himalayan diet breakthough".I am thinking to try it,but bifore that,I want to know is it work or no.May be I could finde some one who used bifore and to give me some idea there is use of it or no.I am looking for some medicine to help me to lose weight.I am...

Weight loss [ 3 Answers ]

I want know that if we start doing trademill walking and some flexibility exercises... can we gain weight? Becoz I gain 1kg and I want to loss weight... so guide me... I ant to loss 30lbs... till July... is it possible? Reply

Weight Loss [ 3 Answers ]

:( :( :( :( :( :( I am 12 and I weigh 198.5 lbs I am trying how to lose 79 Lbs because I want to be skinnier so does anyone know how to help me! PLEASE

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

I want to reduce my weight tummy

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

I used to be very thin probably too thin I was 6 1/2 stone at 18. I didn't eat very much at all because I liked the weight I was at and every time I put on weight I felt repulsive. I sort of got over this when I seen some photos and I went up to a healthy 9 1/2 stone (I am 5"4) I have recently...

View more questions Search