Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ICEMAN4190 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 21, 2012, 10:35 PM
    Long Distance Relationship Help
    Hello, I'm a guy and I've been in a long distance relationship for 3 months. We've been doing well and can't wait to see each other again(she moved away 2 years ago and I miss her). The thing is, we're getting kind of bored of the usual texting and video calls, and I'm trying to find a way to spice things up a bit until we see each other again. Any ideas? Thank you:)
    MeganMoo13 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

May 22, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Find out her address and send her something, a letter, flowers etc. Would be very romantic.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2012, 10:42 AM
    I agree with the post above, or maybe plan a trip on seeing each other?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2012, 05:19 PM
    If she moved 2 years ago, how has this been a 3 month LDR? When will you see each other again, and how much can you see each other now/ How old are you, and how far away are you from each other?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long Distance Relationship Help. [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for over 5 years. In 2011 I moved across the country to attended a school while she stayed back home to finish her schooling and work. Before I moved(only a few months before) we had an issue with her "liking" some guy and she lied about a few things about that...

Long Distance Relationship [ 6 Answers ]

I'm currently in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I are about 2100 miles away!! :( It's 2 months until I see him again, and its been 3months since I've seen him. Has anyone ever been in a long distance relationship or is in one? Write your stories here:)

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I been with my girl for 2 years and now she been overseas for about 3 months I was going to visit her at the end of the month. But recently she told me can't cant do a long distance relationship anymore but still wants me to visit her what does this mean? Any help would be more than helpful. I...

Long distance relationship [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a long distance relationship. We see each other very seldom due to obligations beyond our control. We are married and have had a rocky relationship, though we are both determined to see it through the separation and be together again. The separation is so hard. I find myself becoming...

Long distance relationship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been with a girl for 5 months I live in england she lives in Florida we talk everyday and I really love her she loves me I think she is too controlling cause when it comes to hanging up the phone she what's to hang up the phone all the time I tell her everything about me I tell her what I...

View more questions Search