Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sidneymartin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2015, 03:47 PM
    Travel cheap
    Does anyone know any tips on how to travel for very cheap?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 4, 2015, 04:30 PM
    Where would u want to travel for cheap? This is an international site.

Anyway, I would never travel for cheap, anywhere !
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2015, 07:35 PM
    Youth Hostels are cheap places to stay, and will always create a story (some good and some bad) riding bikes across country gives great experience. In China train is very cheap if you do not mind sitting in crowded cars. Also many young people still hitch hike across Europe and Asia.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2015, 07:42 PM
    Walking is cheap... so is eating out of trash dumpsters and sleeping on the street. Can't get cheaper than that.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 4, 2015, 07:43 PM
    Depends on where you are, and where you want to go. Are you asking about cheap airfare, or just for tips on how to keep costs down while traveling?

A bit more of a specific question would help us give a more specific answer.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2015, 07:51 PM
    I'm just waiting for the adverts to show up.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 5, 2015, 05:31 PM
    Sit in front of your TV. I watched 3,000 years of Jerusalem history today.

Get a time machine and a very old copy of "Europe on $5 a day."

Print your own American dollars and use them only in countries where they hopefully won't know and put you to death.

In the SW US, burros wander free. Attach one to a shopping cart and use it as a wagon.

Get a yellow tent. Paint the name of the electric company of the city you visit, and live over a manhole.

I could go on and on, but I might get thrown off the site.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2015, 05:27 PM
    JP, you are too bad!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 13, 2015, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielclark View Post
    Its depends upon you where are you going and how many times you will be take off that place .
    Could you clarify? "depends on how many times you will be take off that place"?

I'm not understanding what you mean.
    samkyle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2015, 04:12 AM
    It depends upon where are you planning to go. Fights fares and accommodation varies time to time.
    But there are many online travel agencies are providing cheap flight and hotels prices where you can comparison and book your choice. You can book holiday packages as well on these websites, holiday packages includes all fares and accommodation charges on cheapest prices.
    Few of website I use to book my flight tickets and hotels are expedia.com, Kayak.com, Yatra.com, etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to take time off from school, and travel the world for cheap. Any advice? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a college freshman, looking to take a break from school and travel. I'm hoping to set up a job in a foreign country in advance if possible. Any advice?

Why do you need basic travel allowance to travel from ghana to the united states [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to have Basic Travel Allowance to travel from Ghana to the United States?

View more questions Search