Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hysteria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Cant remember title of movie
    I watched a little of this movie once, but only remember one scene.

Basically, a girl is at home in her room, gets dressed up and puts on a necklass then looks in the mirror. I think it was an old-ish movie- she wore an old-style dress (I may be wrong).

Then she left and went to this sortof carnival/circus place, met up with who I think was the circus owner/controller, and they seemed to be together (I think they kissed) and the were watching the circus shows and it seemed normal until the girl started noticing that some of the performers were being whipped/tortured but every time she started realising this or asking questions, the circus-owner-guy kissed her and showed her another part of the circus or tried to distract her.

Really want to know the title. Please help!
    KaTsMeO Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hysteria
    I watched a little of this movie once, but only remember one scene.

Basically, a girl is at home in her room, gets dressed up and puts on a necklass then looks in the mirror. I think it was an old-ish movie- she wore an old-style dress (I may be wrong).

Then she left and went to this sortof carnival/circus place, met up with who I think was the circus owner/controller, and they seemed to be together (i think they kissed) and the were watching the circus shows and it seemed normal until the girl started noticing that some of the performers were being whipped/tortured but everytime she started realising this or asking questions, the circus-owner-guy kissed her and showed her another part of the circus or tried to distract her.

Really want to know the title. Please help!
    Is it "The Purple Rose of Cario?"

Hmmmm.
    nomorethanyou Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 01:01 PM
    It sounds like an episode of So Weird...
    KaTsMeO Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Do you know anyone that was in it? An Actor? A YEAR?
    hysteria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KaTsMeO
    Do you know anyone that was in it? An Actor? A YEAR?

... fidgets... cough... *small voice*.. no...

I tried searching imdb with keywords - like circus, carnival, torture, blah - but it didn't come up with the movie... :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie title I can't remember the name? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all I am new to this sight but I have a question and hopefully someone will be able to answer it for me... Ok it is a middle 80's to early 90's movies and all I can remember in it is that a couple were getting it on and the spirit spilled their beer or what ever on the wire and the guys grabs...

Can't remember title of a movie [ 2 Answers ]

I probably saw it around the late 80s or early 90s. It was a horror movie that had to do with a cult or witches or something. The beginning has a girl asking a stranger for help. She is being chased or something by the cult. He helps her and she makes friends with him and he is constantly...

Movie... Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. I think that it was made in the 80's or maybe the early 90's. I think it is about a children's book author who is suspected of putting messages into the books... they may have been communist messages. I can't really remember. I think that some agent...

Old movie I can't remember the title? [ 1 Answers ]

This was an old Black and White movie Post WWII I think, it may have tried to Build off Bogarts "Sahara". This Black and White movie is set in the desert and a group of people dig up a buried Tank (left over from WWII?) and manage to get it running just in time to use it to fight off an army of...

View more questions Search