Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    compre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 10:06 PM
    How to input 5 digit radio code for 2003 honda accord without navigation
    tinkerken Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 10:26 PM

Hey compre. Assuming you have the 5 numbers just turn on the radio which should display "CODE".
    Enter the 5 digits by pressing the corresponding station preset buttons in order. As soon as you press the 5th digit the radio should work automatically. If you mess up, just continue to enter 5 digits (no more, no less) and start over. You will have between 3 and 5 chances before the radio will "lock up". If this happens, disconnect the battery for about 30 minutes, reconnect and you will have another chance to repeat the process.
    If you don't have the code let me know as there is another step you will have to go through.
    Good luck!
    seth kalota Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 07:53 PM
    Hope and trust you are OK.

I figured my car has a navigation/ radio and what we need is a navigation code. Therefore I managed to open the radio/ navigation and got the
    Serial number which is DBB2400-1746A. The Part Number is P/N 3954-S9A-G021-MI for the CRV SE executive model 2002

Kindly assist me with retrieving of the code to unlock the Radio/navigation system

Thank you.
    seth kalota

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radio code for 2003 honda accord [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone have the radio unlock code for a 2003 Honda Accord EX V6. I am desperate. My local dealership charges 80.00 to look up the code by my serial number... that is ridiculous to say the least. HELP PLEASE>

2003 Honda Accord Navi/Radio Code problems [ 21 Answers ]

I needed to replace a headlight and took it to the shop where they removed my battery. I know that my system needed to be reset with the code. My card has 4 sets of #'s. There is a 4 digit code and a serial #, and ANOTHER 4 digit code and serial # below it. When prompted for the code I entered...

Honda accord 2003, radio code (6-Cd) [ 0 Answers ]

How can I know radio code for honda accord 2003 ( the one with 6 cds) Regard [email protected]

5 digit code for my 2003 Honda civic radio [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my husband borrowed my car and left the lights on I cannot find a code anywhere and the honda dealer says they will have to tear the car apart to find the code on the back of the radio can any one help?

View more questions Search