Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tamme Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 06:35 AM
    Why do some married women have problems with their spouse having friends?
    I am a married women and have had a friend for 30 yrs and the spouse flipped out and won't let us be friends anymore. She took me off his Facebook and sent me an email pretending to be him. It was clear it wasn't she used a name he never goes by and used really weird lingo that he wouldn't use. We live 2000 miles from each other and rarely communicate. I am hurt and don't know what to do, how can I just stop being friends with someone that Ive known since childhood. I would never do that to my spouse. That is not healthy. It is posessive, and sad. I am worried about my friend. I am guessing he hid me from her the last 7 years they have been married. How should I perceed?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2009, 06:44 AM
    For your friends sake, you back off and don't add stress to his craz... er... concerned, and insecure wife. He sounds like he has enough problems. Married men have the same problems too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Citizen married filing separately, spouse lives outside US: does spouse need ITIN? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I am a US Citizen living in the US full time. My husband is German, living in Europe full time. We got married in the US in September 2006. My husband is applying for a green card but meanwhile cannot enter the US, due to immigration rules. Therefore we have not lived in the US together...

Are you best friends with your spouse or ex-spouse? [ 16 Answers ]

I know that most girls anyway have another girl in their life that they consider their "best friend". But the thing is, from relationships that I see it seems like married couples seem to be best friends with each other. This seems to be the case even though when asked about their best friends I...

Married but want other women [ 16 Answers ]

I am married and have been for 6 years. My husband is the most wonderful man in the world. I get everything that I ask for and then some but I won't to have an affair with a women. I always find myself looking at or commenting on the looks of other women. Is this a sign that I am a lesbian?

SWANS-Strong Women Achievers, No Spouse [ 71 Answers ]

Statistics shows that smart, successful women marry at the same rates as other women, assuring millions of American SWANS (Strong Women Achievers, No Spouse) that they have no reason to doubt themselves. For a generation of SWANS -- Strong Women Achievers, No Spouse -- these myths have become...

View more questions Search