Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ryababe24 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Bleeding a little
    So I posted this in the women's forum and got no answers.. so I thought I would try here:

I have been on Yasmin for two years now with no problems. Last night, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed bright red blood so I put on a pad. I have 5 days of regular pills left still, so I was confused. There is no more blood now. Only a little spot it was. The last time I had sex was Sept. 21st and he did not go in me. My period before that started Aug 29th and I got my period Sept. 25th. I am expecting my period next week.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    What's going on?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Have you skipped any pills? Taken them at different times of the day? This sounds like breakthrough bleeding to me.
    babigirl1 Posts: 127, Reputation: 12

Oct 16, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Some times with the pill even though you have been taking them for 2 years. You may spot from time to time. Are you having any pain ?

Oct 16, 2007, 08:03 PM
    no pain no cramps nothing.. it just took me by surprise because 3 yrs ago when I was tricyclen lo I started randomly bleeding and bled for 3 months straight but thatwas so heavy I was going through a superplus in 5 minutes... the only blood there was last night was when I wiped... I forgot to take one but took it the next day with that days.. I have done that before and never had this... I suspect I am NOT pregnant since I got my period last month
    babigirl1 Posts: 127, Reputation: 12

Oct 16, 2007, 08:17 PM
    If you have anymore spoting I would call my OBGYN and let him know what is going on.

Oct 16, 2007, 10:18 PM
    I haven't had any since I wiped last night... I know if I do to call but I'm in ny at school and is hard for me to get home... guess ill just have to wait until next week to see if I get my period although I should... I don't see why not... thanks for your help!
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2007, 04:42 AM
    It sounds like breakthrough bleeding... this, along with irregular periods are very common when taking birth control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

When you experince implantion bleeding are you supposed to have back aches and cramping.and is the bleeding supposed to be little to no bleeding at all.

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my dog was spayed today and now she is bleeding from the cut. Is that normal??

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

View more questions Search