Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 04:30 PM
    LOREAL Feria Shimmering colour
    Do you mix everything together in the box except the conditioner? Developing crème, permanent colour, and aromatic aura?
    Ryababe24 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 06:31 PM
    You... but feria is strong it used to put burns in my head
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 28, 2006, 06:20 PM
    If you are planning to use Feria on your hair, be very careful. It can make your hair an unpleasant shade or even burn your hair and scalp.
    pilarchl Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2006, 07:02 PM
    It worked for me
    hair2color Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 08:04 AM
    Feria, for some reason, is the hardest hair color to get out. So make sure the color you apply is the color you want. It stays in place very well. It's a hairstylist's nightmare!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will using COLORZAP by loreal work for me? [ 9 Answers ]

I dyed my hair using semi-permanent black dye... not permanent. My hair is naturally light chestnut brown. I have been trying to wash it out for about 12 weeks now, and used Clarol's UNCOLOR system for semi-perm dyed hair(to no avail) and it is now to an odd dark red-brown color. My question...

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

LOREAL and Proactiv and magic cream [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. Has anyone tried any of these products? I'm asian and I'm 18. I have problems with acne. They are not too big but they are small and too many. I just want to get rid of them. I'm not hoping for a lighter complexion. Anyway, have anyone tried of these products? Please help me.

Need some help with hair colour. [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair about 8 weeks ago with loreal feria 3D colour ( No45 French Roast) Dark Golden Brown to get highlights out of my hair which worked fine but the colour has faded a little but hair is still quite browny/gingery, I wanted to know what colour I could use to tone down the redness as I'm...

View more questions Search