Ask
    Rebecca Bresloff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 10:05 AM
    Perfume question
    Which is stronger in scent
    Toilet water, parfume, or cologne?
    Rebecca Bresloff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 10:06 AM
    Which is stronger, cologne or toilet water?
    Ryababe24 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 01:52 PM
    Umm I don't think they use "toilet water" as the name.. LOL... i.if you're looking for a stronger fragrance, then an Eau de Toilette is what to use... it has a higher perfume oil content than colognes
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 28, 2006, 02:11 PM
    I found this on a perfume site: "Eau de parfum” is perfume with the highest concentration of essential oils (between 15% - 22%). “Eau de toilette” typically has a concentration of 8% to 15% essential oils. “Eau de cologne” has a concentration of 4% to 8% essential oils.

I believe pricing will also reflect this with parfum being the most expensive and usually comes in small elegant bottles. Eau de toilette and cologne tend to be packaged as sprays.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 28, 2006, 06:22 PM
    Valinors_sorrow, is correct. Parfum is the strongest scent. Eau de Toilette is stronger than eau de cologne and weaker that eau de parfum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which perfume do you use [ 5 Answers ]

I have a very difficult time finding perfume as I am very scent sensitive. Many perfumes make me all stuffed up and start to sneeze. The one I found that I can wear, Little Black Dress by Avon, has been discontinued! Any suggestions would be helpful.

Perfume spray [ 1 Answers ]

A number of times the "button" of my perfume bottle has broken of with the bottle at least half-full. How can I use the rest of the perfume?

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search