Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bronxand Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 02:06 PM
    How do I keep iTunes from freezing when I plug in my iPod?
    I have a 5th generation video iPod. I recently purchased a dell studio 1555 with windows vista home premium 64bit. I installed the newest version of itunes because I no longer have the original cd that came wit my iPod. Itunes runs perfectly, however, until I plug in my iPod.

Itunes would just freeze up completely. On my iPod, it shows the do not disconnect sign and I see it in My Computer so I know the computer detects it. How can I fix this?

I have had this iPod for 3 years and I never had a problem with it until now.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jul 14, 2009, 02:39 PM

Try going to the itunes site and download it again. It will just write over the itunes you have now. This might work.
    techsavy27 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2009, 04:15 AM

Yes, First Uninstall older iTune from your Computer after that Download Latest version of iTune. Some time files may be corrupted that why we facing the problem.
    Bronxand Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 07:10 AM
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled so many many times.
    I've even downloaded the one for 32 bit and that proved to have even worse results...

Any other ideas?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itunes and my iPod [ 2 Answers ]

I am on Itunes at the moment, I have downloaded some music and my Ipod won't sync and upload the songs? Usually I just have to plug it in and it downloads them straight away but it is not coming up I don't understand. Under file it says 'sync ipod' but it is in grey so I can't click on it... im...

Itunes and iPod [ 3 Answers ]

I have about 1000 songs on my itunes but I can only get about 700 on my iPod. They were all on their before but then I downloaded a music video and it too won't go on the iPod. On itunes it has about 4 gb but only about 3gb is going on my iPod. I have a iPod classic 80 gb. How can I get all of...

Ipod and itunes [ 1 Answers ]

My iPod want show up in itunes or windows what do I do

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

View more questions Search