Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IPONALLU Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Collecting on a Default Note, 2nd Deed
    How do I collect on a default 2nd Deed note that was due, pay in full plus interest, September 2006? I need to manipulate this situation to get the owner to fulfill his end of the bargain. This was a Bridge Loan for 90 days, secured by a 2nd Deed and comes with additional late fees. We are nearing the one year mark and I want to dissolve this deal.:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 21, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Take them to court

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collecting on a lien [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lien against an ex-employer. (He tried to take over a small AM radio station but failed) Anyway, I took him to small claims court and since he failed to comply with the payment plan ordered by court I now have a lien against him for almost 5k. Will I ever see that money? I checked the...

Holding 2nd deed [ 1 Answers ]

Someone has expressed interest in purchasing my home with 100% financing--I will carry a 20% 2nd deed. The price is below market value--I backed out the real estate commission. Was curious if this person defaulted on the 1 st and the property sells at auction for more than is left, will I get the...

Collecting a judgement [ 14 Answers ]

Won a judgement bk in oct 2004 and have not received any money from this person he owns a trailer park and in 2005 he let his friend be partner with him in the trailer park.I did a notice of writ which I took out in June of 2005 what that do I do not know.but that is what the courts told me to do I...

View more questions Search