Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katjetaime Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2012, 05:00 PM
    New iTunes card says its already redeemed?
    My mom got me a $15 iTunes card a couple days ago. When I got it, I tried to make a new iTunes account since my dad and I have (accidentally) the same one and I didn't want him to accidentally use the gift card.

So, I entered in all the information till it got to payment method. I put in the gift card code and entered it, then it said that my email was already in use (which it was a brand new email so I don't know about that too). So I entered a different email, then put in the gift card again, and every time I've tried to re-enter the code, it's said that it's been already redeemed! Any advice?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 8, 2012, 01:30 AM
    Contact iTunes Support.
    Notredame99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2014, 06:14 PM
    The same thing happened to me. I bought two $100 I tunes gift card from best buys and both cards says already redeemed. How is it possible? I did not buy it from eBay but from a reputable store. Apple nor best buys eager to help me. I paid cash and threw the receipt. Brand new card with plastic strip to be removed to get the code. This is amazing. Have anybody has a tangible explanation for this fiasco?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itunes gift card PIN [ 1 Answers ]

Itunes gift card PIN [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 25 dollar gift certificate to the itunes store that I received as a gift from my junior/senior prom. I made an account and followed the steps but cannot use the card because the PIN won't work. It asks for an 8 digit PIN and the one that I scratched off is 16 digits long. What do I do?

Where is the iTunes Card PIN? [ 4 Answers ]

I have iTunes downloaded on my computer, and I've already used it to download several songs (all from one card), but now that I'm trying a new card, it's not allowing me to purchase songs. I think it has something to do with the PIN, because frankly I don't think I'm entering the right number. Can...

View more questions Search