Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natu3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 03:31 AM
    Distance learning mba
    HI!I am a science graduate and want to do MBA through distance learning,I am confused about where should it do it from,I have heard about ICFAI,is it a good institute to do MBA from,please advise ASAP,:confused: :confused: :confused:
    dhanesh1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 11:56 PM
    I dhanesh ,iwant to do mba with in south of india .ifinished diploma after +2 now working in a firm. Which is the good possible way for it
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2007, 12:14 AM
    If you look down at the bottom of this page, you will see questions that have been similar to yours. If you click on the links, you might find some answers that are helpful to you. I hope that you do find some answers that are helpful.
    Ratish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 10:56 PM
    It is one of the best distance learning course in india & also it is a top business school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

MBA Distance learning programme [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, Kindly suggest me Distance Learning programmes in MBA or Correspondence Post graduate diploma in business administration.I am looking for Distance learning Management Information Technology programmes in India. Thanks

MBA-IT from Distance learning [ 8 Answers ]

I want to do MBA-IT from distance learning so I want the information regarding institutes, course details and fee structure for the same.

MBA (information technology ) Distance learning [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do MBA in information technology through Distance learning

View more questions Search