Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxyyrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 07:46 AM

Iam not sick hearing about that poor little girl Caylee
    I am sick of that Evil Mom you does not tell the truth what had happen
    How could she sit there and lie to her parents about Caylee coming home
    When she knows dam well she is not coming home she is dead and buried not too far from the house,
    She killed that poor girl and through in a black bag like piece of trash..
    There are women who want childern and can not have them and this evil mom comes along and is blessed with this beautiful child and she just did not care about her
    Cassey the evil mom love,s the attention that she is getting, seeing her face every day on televison.
    She thinks this all a joke,
    I think she should be put in a small dark cell and have light for olny a 5 minutes
    This evil person should rot in jail
    I don't think this is over we are going to hear it for a year or so
    Well God blessed everyone
    Have a Happy Holiday
    mwolda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2008, 11:12 AM
    I have just recently been interested in researching the case since they found the skull. I just read this transcript of the Nancy Grace show. To me, the issue with the duct tape shows that there was intent to kill, as well as the computer searches. I don't think she was chloroformed just to sleep while her mom went out, and duct taped to just keep quiet in case she woke up. Ugh, what a disgusting thought! That poor child. Death penalty! This woman needs to be duct taped and left to rot in a trunk!
    mwolda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Oh, here's the transcript I read...

Prime Writer » tag » Caley Anthony
    Nanny Number 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolda View Post
    Oh, here's the transcript I read...

Prime Writer » tag » Caley Anthony
    I remember hearing that Casey and her mother had a big argument the day before Caylee went missing. Maybe she wanted to go out and her mother did not want to baby-sit AGAIN, so Casey then used some drugs to put her to sleep... gave her too much and she died. I also believe the mother does know more than what she is saying.
    I really feel bad for the grandparents... I am also a grandmother and have only 1 granddaughter. I can't begin to imagine how I would feel if anything happened to her.How do you go on without her. The grandparennts must have been very close to Caylee since she lived with them.
    rucagrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 05:08 PM
    Absoluetly not! It is awful and terrible and I want to hear about it everyday until that baby gets justice! If all of these people don't know about it then it needs to be on the news even more, that is the point, to let the world see her emotions and her jailhouse videos so there is no way any jury will be hung! And if you were hearing that much about it you would know that your prediction of what happened is not even close! Its kind of "sick" that someone would say they are sick of hearing about a 2 year old baby murdered by her own mother.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 28, 2009, 04:14 PM
    I saw this case on CNN a lot. Whether she is guilty or not, I think she will be convicted because of her failure to report the disappearance and her unsavory, partying lifestyle even after the disappearance certainly won't help her case.
    crazybird Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

Mar 8, 2009, 06:07 PM

rucagrl, I agree with you. How on earth can someone say that they are sick and tired of hearing about this poor little girl is beyond comprehension. But this world is made up of all types of people including very cold, and callous people like the original poster.
    Justice must be served for this innocent child. Casey Anthony is guilty and should receive the death penalty. It is now March/2009. The prosecution isn't even requesting the death penalty which is a tremendous crime in itself. I am wondering if the father has some connections or is this just a bias due to her being a young white female.
    roberto valdez Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 08:41 PM

Your story could be true except for the fact that this mother is partying after here child was missing. Is that a normal behavior? Is that what you do after your child by "mistake" drowns in the pool? So your theory is wrong
    Meredith1978 Posts: 120, Reputation: 9

May 1, 2009, 12:39 PM

I don't think we should ever stop hearing about her, or Prescious Doe, or any other child who is dies because they have bad parents and no one spoke up. I hope it inspires everyone to speak up. If anyone would've cared enough while she was alive we'd never know her name.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 1, 2009, 12:50 PM

The best we can do for her now is let her rest in peace.

She is in a better place right now, I hope, if that is where we go, I don't know for sure and it isn't important to me to know.

Tick
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 02:38 PM

There was no justice served in this case as Casey was not convicted by a Jury. What more proof did they need? I'm beginning to think the State really bungled this case and let a murderer free.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    There was no justice served in this case as Casey was not convicted by a Jury. What more proof did they need? I'm beginning to think the State really bungled this case and let a murderer free.
    The case went cold almost as soon as they found her body; no forensic data could be collected. That means the murderer was particularly clean in disposing of the body, and it can be done. After autopsy they couldn't even determine how she died other then the duct tape on her mouth... nothing in her body... no evidence. So how was all of this accomplished. Her mom did not look all that intelligent; I am not saying she didn't do it, but come one. Technology even at crime scenes has advanced to the point where at least they have a clue (I am not meaning CSI, that equipment they used is not even invented yet). Perpetrators are even being brought to justice 25 or 30 years after they committed a crime because we have advanced our technology that much. So, what I am saying is, someone was pretty smart.

Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka (you can find that on google) just about totally cleaned the entire basement of their home where Paul cut up a few bodies, disposed of everything in cardboard boxes, filled with concrete, and dumped them off a bridge in Burlington Ontario. The police were dumfounded that they could not find any forensic (blood trace) or anything. No one knows to this day how Karla did it.

I am not hijacking a thread with another issue, just pointing out that so much can be hidden if someone is absolutely smart enough. So, she possibly acted with someone else who knew what they were doing ::::?

Tick
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2011, 09:07 AM

This is old but it wasn't closed when it was revived so I'm sticking in my two cents.

Prosecution got greedy. A jury is VERY reluctant to vote guilty on a first degree murder charge. You can almost have a live video feed of the murder and jurors feel guilty about sentencing someone to death. It's always the same info in jury selection classes.

If they had gone with manslaughter or something other than murder I think there was enough evidence for a guilty verdict.

Murder? I don't see sufficient evidence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is anthony armstrong / glasgow painter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pastel called "smallholding shropshire" 14"x10" by the artist anthony armstrong (glasgow G3)and would love to hear anything about him

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

Diet myths I'm sick of hearing passed as legit [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys, about 2 years ago I went through some serious life crises and decided that my entire life needed an overhaul. One of my ongoing projects has been weight loss. Over the last 2 years, I went from 275lbs to 190 lbs, then back up to 210 with muscle gain. Before I undertook this task, I asked...

Peirs anthony mode series [ 8 Answers ]

I found the first three books of piers anthonys mode series at a local used book store, my question is how many more are in this series and what are they called?:confused:

View more questions Search