Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Books48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2018, 08:08 AM
    How do I change the temperature when my aux heat takes over?
    I think it is set to go to aux heat at 35 degrees. Can I change it to 30 and how would I go that.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2018, 09:38 AM
    Fill in the blank. On your _________ (brand/model) heat pump?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat pump continues to heat house when temperature is above setting [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, My heat pump won't stop heating my house when the temperature gets above the setting. Example: Outside temperature: 14 degrees F Inside temperature setting: 68 degrees F Actual inside temperature: 74 degrees F (and still heating) I have EMERGENCY HEAT on because its so cold.

Trane Heat Pump won't heat up to set temperature [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Trane heatpump, and at night it will not heat up to the set temp of 72 degrees. For example it might be 40 degrees outside, and I'll have it set to 72, and this morning when I woke, it was 66 degrees in the house. And when I turn the thermostat to the off position, it continues to run...

Change in temperature [ 1 Answers ]

A 500.0-g iron bar at 212 degrees Celsius is placed in 2.0-L if water at 24.0 degrees Celsius. What will be the change in temperature of the water? Assume no heat is lost to the surroundings.

How to find temperature change with specific heat [ 1 Answers ]

A 325 gram piece of gold at 427 C is dropped into 435 grams of water at 22.0 C. The Specific heat of gold is 0.131 J/gC. Calculate the final temperate of the mixture.

Heat pump takes a long time (hour or more) to raise the temperature [ 19 Answers ]

An HVAC guy just installed a Carrier 13 SEER heat pump, model number 25HBR, to heat/cool (forced air) the upstairs (10 ft ceilings) of my house (2800 sq ft) in the Washington DC area. The downstairs and basement are heated/cooled by a gas furnace/AC system. So far, I'm disappointed that the heat...

View more questions Search