Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess I Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 09:51 AM
    USP of a travel and tour agency?
    What is the USP of a travel and tour agency?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 12:17 AM
    If you mean, Unique Selling Proposition, then I would think that it would mean advertising and selling what you do and how your company can be most beneficial to customers as compared to other, competing companies, making what you have to offer being unique as compared to the other, similar businesses.

For a travel and tourism agency, this could mean having competitive prices, better deals as far as travel packages and getting noticed more because of the way that you advertise your business on various types of media, be it in print, television or on the Internet.

Those are some ideas that I have, anyway. Hopefully, others will also be along to address your question.
    anupprasai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2011, 04:30 AM
    If you want to open travel agency then please do all necessary legal process after that integrate with best travel portal which will offer you best price, reliable system, good customer support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter for travel agency [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so...

Travel agency [ 2 Answers ]

What should I do to open a travel agency?

What should I do to open a travel agency? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to open a travel agecy but on a small scale. I want to know what are the things I need & what is the procedure of it

View more questions Search