Ask
    prajaktadhote Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 02:50 AM
    Company introduction letter
    Please help in in drafting a company introduction letter
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2007, 10:51 PM
    The following sites may be of use to you concerning writing letters of introduction:

Introduction letter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Introduction Letter... The key business letter for getting your foot in the door
    Shermeen Ahmed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 11:03 PM

Hey Clough thanks for the links. It was a lot of help.
    Thanks
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2008, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shermeen Ahmed View Post
    hey Clough thanx for the links. It was alot of help.
    thanx
    You're welcome and I'm glad that what you found on the links was helpful to you, Shermeen Ahmed! Perhaps what is on the links will also be an aid to someone else when searching for information about writing an introduction letter for a company.
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2009, 09:54 PM

A person could also take some time and post a draft here of what they would like to be included in an introduction letter. I'm sure that there will be those of us who would be willing to suggest ways that improvements could be made to the letter.

Thanks!
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Microsoft Office has lots of free templates you can use for business and personal needs. Their Sales letter collection features several ideas that will help you formulate your personalized version. Don't copy them word for word.

You will see that the letters in the collection are brief, to the point, and very professional. Usually, the adage, "less is more", is very true in business communication. You want to give them a headline that draws their attention and a short opening paragraph giving them a reason to continue reading your pitch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with introduction letter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company?

Letter of introduction [ 1 Answers ]

I am an interior designer with 20 years of experience. I am looking for a letter of introduction

New lodge introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every one, I'm working in a new Lodge and wanted to write an effective introduction letter. I want to send this letter to other travel agencies and companies. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter. Thanks Lean

View more questions Search