Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkibreann14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 07:52 PM
    How to level a pool on a slanted back yard?
    I have a backyard that is at a slant I bought a pool that has an inflatable rim. When I was filing it with water, all the water went to one side how do I level out the ground without ruining the lawn or making it expensive?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2012, 08:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkibreann14 View Post
    I have a backyard that is at a slant i bought a pool that has an inflatable rim. When i was filing it with water, all the water went to one side how do i level out the ground without ruining the lawn or making it expensive?
    Not much choice other then to drain the pool, level the ground and refill. You will need to remove fort from the high side. Your pool will kill the grass anyway.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 29, 2012, 09:50 PM
    You get a small front in loader and dig out the ground till you have a level spot. It needs to be done professional since even a inch or two off level can cause issues.
    Harshdeep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2014, 01:29 PM
    I have the same problem and all we did was fill the side with grass and try to level it up with a level meter and then it worked. It's been 1 year al ready and it works wonderfully!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Level pool [ 3 Answers ]

My pool is out by 3/4 of an inch according to the disighn on the liner but when I put a stick in and measure the depth its perfect all around the pool what's my problem is my pool out of level or is it just my liner it's a 18 round 52 in deep

How can I level my yard for a 16' x 48" round intex ultra frame pool? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 16' x 48" round intex ultra frame pool. It seemed to be pretty level to me when I put it up. However when I filled it up with water, one side had about 5 or 6 inches more water than the other side. It is clearly not level. How should I go about fixing this problem? I know I will...

How Do I Know How Much Dirt Is Needed To Level My Yard? [ 8 Answers ]

My backyard slopes downward to a stockade fence and beyond the fence are railroad tracks. I live in Dallas/Ft Worth and with all the tremendous amount of rain we've received this year my backyard is literally washing away under the fence. I would assume that I'm going to have to have some dirt...

Pool not level [ 2 Answers ]

From a poster named Gidson sent to my e-mail address. I just purchased a 14'X42" metal frame pool and we tried to level the pool as best we could in our small back yard. After the pool was filled most of the water went to one side. We are about 1/4 water less that does not cover the pump holes...

How to level a pool [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 18' above ground pool. The type with the single blow up circle on top. I'm having trouble getting it level. These pools can be somewhat dangerous if they collapse. Can you please help? I'm getting so much advice from neighbors and all that I don't know what to do. Thank you

View more questions Search