Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fritzycaptain Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 10:33 PM
    Solid 24KT Gold
    What exactly does it mean if a brooch says SOLID 24KT GOLD?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Fritzycaptain - If it's 24 carot gold ,that means that it is pure gold. They measure carots by numbers like, 10 carot, 18carot 22 carot, etc.ect. The higher the number the more pure gold it is .::: F.B.E. 24 Being the top.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my relationship solid or is he a player? [ 17 Answers ]

I'm 28 and met a great guy (he's 30) about 3 months ago. He's from Norway, but lives here in the States. Things have been progressing very well between us, but sometimes I'm confused about whether he is playing me or cheating on me. This may be because I have been cheated on in the past, or it...

Solid pvc connection [ 4 Answers ]

I think normally a 3" tee has about an inch and a quarter depth to join with the actual pipe, how much of that would be the minimum I can get away with and still have a good bond?

First Solid Food; Just for fun [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, Just for fun. According to the Montel Show, TV,: What is the first solid food most commonly given to children in the United States? I was surprised! Do you know?

Solid Peer [ 7 Answers ]

I am new to this site so I hope Iv'e clicked on to the right section, my problem every time I go on the net I am plagued by this pop up "Solid Peer" how do I stop it invading my computer? Thanks Nev Grant

View more questions Search