Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scmpoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2006, 09:21 PM
    Where can I find a ring like this for sale?
    Does anyone know where I can find a ring like/similar to the looks of this?
    This is very important to me, I really need to find this ring and buy it.

CleverGirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 12:20 PM
    I don't know what ring you are looking for... Please post a link or picture...
    Thanks!
    scmpoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverGirl
    I don't know what ring you are looking for.... Please post a link or picture...
    Thanks!

This is a pic of the ring or type of ring I'm looking for, hope you know where I can find one
    Adoredevotion Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Wow what a pretty ring that is! If you can't find the ring anywhere why not take a picture of it to your jewler and have him/her make it? I have done that with a lot of my jewlery. I have even just gone to my jewler with an idea in my head and he has sketched it out for me and then made it. Hope it helps!

Sincerely,
    Adoredevotion
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jul 31, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Have the ring custom made. It might cost a little more then if you were to find it already made but the jewler can make exactly what you want. I had a custom piece made a few mo. Ago and it was exactly what I wanted. There are plenty of crown rings though if you are willing to have one without a cross in it, just Google crown rings and you will find sites that have it. Good luck!
    Irulan Posts: 92, Reputation: 17

Aug 21, 2007, 09:42 AM
    See the follwing link.

crown rings - Google Image Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Engagement Ring [ 24 Answers ]

Should you give it back if you changed your mind or accept it because it was a gift?

Which is the better value ring? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a choice of 2 solitiare diamond engagement rings and wish your opinions which is worth more please? Both 18k gold, one white one yellow. First one 0.21 ct round cut, f/g brilliant, clarity I1, natural earthed diamond, yellow gold. Second 0.24 oval, SI brilliance and natural earth...

Where Can I Get This Ring in USA? [ 9 Answers ]

http://www.bevilles.com.au/content/Product_Detail/Default.asp?prodid=8646 Does anyone know where I can buy a ring just like this in USA? The site above is an Australian site and they won't sell me the ring without the diamonds unless I go to Aussieville. I'm looking for a *setting only* as I...

View more questions Search