Ask
    Ahsatan63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2015, 10:43 AM
    I am on federal parole and I got a class a theft charge what might happen
    I am on federal parole and I got a class a theft charge what might happen
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 26, 2015, 10:57 AM
    You serve your remaining parole time in prison AND face a stiffer penalty for the theft charge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is most likely to happen for a class 6 felony in virginia? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm facing a class 4 felony along with a class 6 felony for the same incident, my lawyer says the class 4 will be dropped an I'm going to plead guilty to the class 6. I'm only 18 and my record has nothing but a disorderly conduct misdemeanor on it. Any chance of a reduced charge so I don't have to...

Parole violation with no new charge [ 0 Answers ]

My boyfriend was recently arrested at our home. He has been on parole for 3 years and there was a box of firecrackers in my closet that I had completely forgotten about. My x-husband gave them to me years ago and I never got rid of them. My boyfriend is currently in jail awaiting to see the...

Transferring federal parole from NC to Ga [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is currently in federal prison and I moved to GA upon his release he is being told that he will have to go NC where he was locked up not where he received his charges. How would he go about transferring his parole to Ga and is it a hard process?

What can happen to me with being charge with theft over 5000 [ 1 Answers ]

I am being charge with theft over 5000,also I was told that the crown has refer my case to commercial crime unit whaat does that mean?

How to Be Released Off Federal Parole Early [ 2 Answers ]

I was released on federal parole in the eastern district of Wisconsin June 13th 2008. As of December 19 of 2009 I will be halfway done with my 3yr parole term. All of my fines and fees are paid, all court ordered obligations have been fulfilled,and a squeaky clean record since I've been out on...

View more questions Search