Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdsaadeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2015, 08:28 AM
    Describe a situation in which you worked as part of a team. What role did you take on
    Describe a situation in which you worked as part of a team. What role did you take on? What went well and what didn't?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2015, 08:33 AM
    Have you no experience to describe? Is this a homework assignment? You can use a school experience.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 7, 2015, 12:13 PM
    I could answer this easily but...what, exactly, would my experiences do for you?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2015, 06:07 PM
    So, what have been your experiences?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worked in another state part of the year [ 4 Answers ]

My son in law worked in Indiana temporarily for 7 months in 2011 for his Georgia employer. His employer withheld Indiana taxes and I assume issued him an IN W-2 (haven't seen it yet but his Georgia W-2 does not have all his income.) His wife remained here in Georgia and we consider this to be his...

Describe a situation in which you worked as part of a team. What role did you take on [ 4 Answers ]

Describe a situation in which you worked as part of a team. What role did you take on? What went well and what didn't?

I lived and worked part-time in Florida approximately 9 or 10 months [ 1 Answers ]

I was not deducted any state or local taxes from my employer do I need to file a state tax return

View more questions Search