Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Pregnancy scans
    How early can you see your pregnant on a scan can you see if your only just over 1 week?:confused:
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Mar 23, 2007, 08:27 AM
    I think that you have to be 8 weeks just to see a sac and 12 for something more substantial
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 23, 2007, 09:00 AM
    No you can't baby would be as small as a pin head
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 23, 2007, 08:37 PM
    At 5 weeks 3 days (which was 10 days past first day of missed period) my doctor said it would be pointless to do a scan. He is doing one at 7 weeks 3 days to see the heartbeat. By the way, I'm not sure what you meant by one week, as doctors count pregnancy from the first day of your last period. Even though you won't even conceive until 2 weeks later that is the way it goes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy... when can I tell? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband are wanting to have a baby. I have already had my period for last month... but haven't got it for this month.I donno when I will get it,normally get it near the end of the month.I just got off ortho evera,about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I was wondering when will I be able to take a test...

Pregnancy! [ 6 Answers ]

My last period was on nov 25th I was supposed to get my period on the 23rd of dec... a couple days before that I had a little bleeding not a lot it was very light and didn't last long. Could I still get my period anyone have any ideas? I do use the bathroom a lot more but it's also hmmm number 2 so...

Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 38 years old, divorced and never had children... my boyfriend and I decided to try and have a child of our own... I have been of the injection since May this year and am still not pregnant. Please help with any information... as being a first time I want to know what and when is the...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a probability question. I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time Aug 30. I inserted my penis 5 times before the condom broke. I did not ejaculate sperm into her but I know pre "***" can cause pregnancy. So what are the chances of her getting pregnant and what should I do.

Computer rebooting during scans [ 4 Answers ]

I have gone though a lot of problems and had to reformat my drive again. I have already installed all of microsofts patches and I am running zone alarm with AVG and ewido. Every time I try to run through a complete scan with ewido it restarts the computer. I ran AVG and everything checked out OK....

View more questions Search