Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angel-16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Never dated before and I am sixteen
    I'm sixteen never had a boyfriend or even been asked out since Elementary and middle school and was like 4 dudes all together. Sometime I feel like I'm not normal I mean mostly all my friends have been asked out and I don't get why I have never been before. Nobody outside of my family has ever told me I was pretty or anything. It not like I am ugly I'm okay it just sad though, you k?:)
    Angel-16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 06:15 PM

Never had aboyfriend before.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2008, 06:20 PM

My first Bf was when I turned 21. And so? At least I'm not the one that guys talked and laughed at when having drinks...
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 21, 2008, 06:24 PM

Don't worry about it, and don't feel pressured. It is not something to feel bad about... I know plenty of people who haven't had a boy/girlfriend. (I'm 16 too).

Since you asked the question, I assume you want to date. I would recommend you flirt more, and maybe even ask out a guy! I know is not the traditional method, but it would work. Even just increase the amount of time you spend around guys, and you will find yourself more comfortable around us guys. I know it is all easier said then done, but give it a shot!

If you don't want to date, or don't feel comfortable, then don't. If it is only peer pressure that is telling you to date, then don't date. Do it if YOU want to.

Keep us updated on your situation!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 06:24 PM

No, there is nothing wrong with this, we each in our own time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My sixteen year old daughter hates me [ 6 Answers ]

I have a sixteen year daughter who says she hates me. We got into a huge fight and I had her go to my parents house cause somebody would have got hurt. I can't understand why she walks around our house like she is the most misserable girl on earth. She swears at me all the time she is so nasty.did...

Sixteen and pregnant [parinoid or pregnant?] [ 3 Answers ]

So basically, I've been going out with my Boyfriend for going on 2 months. We've had unprotected sex more than 5 times.. every time he pulled out. I went to the Dr. with him and had a pregnancy test.. wasnt pregnant.. BUT I had some "raging" UTI.. and I told my aunt... and she said.. that could...

Sixteen, "Sagging" Breasts [ 4 Answers ]

I am sixteen years old and I have very saggy breasts. I went to Sears and had my breasts measured. The woman said I was a 38D but I don't think my breasts are that big. O.o I am really not sure. Is there some sort of bra (like a push-up) or something I could get that would help with this? It's...

Can I be emancipated before I'm sixteen if the situation is right? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if I can be emancipated before I'm sixteen, I mean I've heard a lot of things about you HAVE to be sixteen but if the situation is right if that can b changed. I'm 14 and I'll be 15 in March and I've had a really bad life. I've raised myself my entire life and my mom has been...

View more questions Search