Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daphnegreg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 12:53 PM
    Eviction
    Trying to evict a 26 year old child who does not pay rent, work,very disrespectful,does not follow any rules
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2011, 01:31 PM

State Law applies. What State?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction [ 5 Answers ]

How to evict two adult sons who do not pay rent? We live in SC.They do not pay rent.

VA eviction notice.can we pay and stop the eviction [ 3 Answers ]

My son and his wife are living in VA in a rental house. Rent is due the 1st with a 5 day grace period. When they realized they weren't going to be have money for rent until the 18th (wife is a teacher and that is her monthly payday) she called the rental agent and explained. She was told that as...

Possible eviction [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Yes, I moved into an apartment in Portsmouth Virginia, the landlord did no work on the place at all, I have been painting fixing holes and all sorts of problems, anyway, I have gotten behind on rent due to expenses I have incurred in the apartment, The landlord has taken partial payment of...

Eviction at 17 [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old and just had a baby and am struggling because I can't move anywhere because of the eviction on my credit. I was only 17 and signed a lease. They never asked for verification of my age. What should I do to get this eviction off my credit

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

View more questions Search