Ask
    kadiestidham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 04:25 PM
    How do I organize courthouse wedding
    What do I need to do to have a quick courthouse wedding?:confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Make an appt. with the justice of the peace at the courthouse. Phone and make a date and go from there. There must be other things you must do first after the appt. like posting the bans, getting a marriage licence, getting bloos tests, they will tell you what you have to do before the big day etc.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Call and make an appointment with the judge, depending on the state, have already went and got your marriage license, in some states you can get the license in morrnign and marry by noon.

Also many pastors will marry you at the court house, in the pastors home and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Courthouse Wedding [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: My fiancé and I want to just have a courthouse wedding but we are having a hard time figuring out how to go about doing it! We live in Henry County Georgia and have no clue where to go to actually get married! Is a marriage license the same thing? We are lost! :( Please someone help! We...

Courthouse Wedding [ 2 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I decided to get marry now at a courthouse. However we do not how to go about it. I know we have to get a license but don't know where to go from there. We don't know what courthouse to go to, or what we need for the wedding? Please help, we want to do this in the next two months. I...

Suggestions for courthouse wedding [ 6 Answers ]

We are getting married on November 3 at the court house by the Justice of the Peace. Both been married before don't want to spend money on wedding. How do you make this day special and something to remember? What do you wear? Not sure how to make plans. Someone please help.

Courthouse wedding [ 1 Answers ]

I live in webb county Texas and want to marry my fiancé from turkey. But we have no idea how to do it. Please help

Courthouse Wedding [ 1 Answers ]

How Does A Courthouse Service Go? What Do We Wear And Do We Need Rings?

View more questions Search