Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liverbird85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2014, 01:57 PM
    Ipad Bluetooth?
    Hi, I've recently purchased a turtle beach xp510 headset and managed to connect them to my iPhone via Bluetooth but when I try connecting on the iPad it just can't seem to find them, I've tried removing my phone In case that was the issue but nothing, so I was just wondering if I needed any sort of adaptor for the iPad to pick the headset up via Bluetooth or if there's any other advise I'd be really grateful.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 19, 2014, 02:03 PM
    Unless Curlyben has some suggestions, I don't think, unless it is apple, it can't be done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want a new iPad [ 1 Answers ]

I won't to buy a iPad but I am not sure of ways to earn $500. I asked my mom to buy me one but she said no what should I do

iPad 3 [ 2 Answers ]

What is the cost if iPad 3?

I have a desktoppc without bluetooth how can I make it with bluetooth I have usb por [ 2 Answers ]

I have a non bluetooth PC . I want to make it bluetooth PC with the help of usb port. How can I make it?

I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named as AX1 & [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named as AX1 & AY1 My Laptop display these mobiles in main window of Bluetooth as follows AX1 AY1 I am aware that Bluetooth has device list(a data list like table) & the same is dispayed in main window(like a form). My...

View more questions Search