Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GorgeousGrandma Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Jun 7, 2015, 10:19 PM
    When will my granddaughter start talking
    My granddaughter is 15months old and she says a lot of words, when will she start saying stuff ;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 8, 2015, 12:54 AM
    She is saying "stuff" if she is using her words. You are expecting too much if you want to carry on a conversation with her before, at least, 24 - 36 months. Give her time. Soon enough you won't get het to stop talking.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2015, 12:55 AM
    She is, she is saying words. I assume she says what she wants, by the word. Do you speak sentences back to her? And children develop at different rates.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2015, 03:46 AM
    My oldest didn't really start talking until he was three. Turns out he is a brainiac and had nothing to say.

Jun 8, 2015, 04:27 AM
    She pretty much mimics things she here's all the time like the dogs name and our names she calls us.we all talk to her like normal we don't babytalk her. She's ready just can't get it out yet lol. Like last night we were sitting together and I asked her when was she going to start talking and she just kept giggling. It was too cute.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 8, 2015, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GorgeousGrandma View Post
    My granddaughter is 15months old and she says a lot of words, when will she start saying stuff ;)
    She is already saying stuff. You just can't quite understand it. Relax. Enjoy the cute.

Jun 8, 2015, 08:58 AM
    Oh I do I know she's talking in her own way hubba bubba :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I start talking to him again? [ 0 Answers ]

A few months ago me and this boy started talking, we had loads in common and we were getting along really well! Then it started getting that we would talk to each other everyday, he then asked me to go to the cinema with him but it was really strange. I got all shy and didn't really make...

How to start talking to him [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am seeing someone in my courses and I like him so much but we have never talked but he look at me during the lesson I do the same and I smile but it seems like he can't talk to me and I am the reason he is with me in 2 classes but I am really shy to talk to him and last time he...

I want to get her to start talking with me again! [ 6 Answers ]

I (24) live in Chicago and she lives (23) in Houston and we have found time to meet twice in the last year or so. She is a long time crush of mine and I told her that I loved her. She said she is afraid of relationships and would like to remain best friends. I accepted that but a few days later my...

Need to start talking to him [ 1 Answers ]

Ugh I feel so lame for not knowing what to do. OK so there's this cute guy who's kind of shy and he's in my biology class. I've looked at him across the room and he looks back w/ a little smiling and its cute. I see him around school sometimes but he's usually w/ his friends. He's totally not in my...

How do I start talking to him? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so as most of you people know there's this guy that I like but,I don't really speak to him,it's a shame really. But I can't every time I say to myself I can do it,I end up not doing it,I guess its just the nerves,playing up.. but how should I start a conversation with him with out getting shy?...

View more questions Search