Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jules Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2004, 01:15 PM
    7 days late, spotting last 2 days
    Hi,
    My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe.
    My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested last week in the afternoon but it was negative. Could I still be pregnant? It's about 3 weeks since I ovulated.
    amySlater Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 26, 2004, 10:16 PM
    I know it is too late now but...
    Get your butt to the doctor for any concerns you have while trying to get pregnant. You must be certain. I am speaking from experience that I would rather not go into. Lets just say that if I would have seen a doctor before getting pregnant, I would have avoided more heartbreak than most people ever see.
    Amy
    nmt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2005, 04:39 PM
    Hey the same thing is going on with me, I am 7 days late also and I've been spotting. I don't know if I'm pregnant or not? I ve been trying conceive for almost a year now, so I hope I am pregnant :D
    ardi7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 01:47 AM
    Hi Everyone
    The last day of my period on the 01.10.2010 and on the 07.10.2010 I start taking the contraceptive pills because I was planning to go overseas in November and I didn't want to get my period while I was away. On the 03.11.2010 while I was in airport I started spotting until the 26.11.2010. On the 27.11.2010 I stopped taking the pills and since then I haven't got my period. I'm very stressed and want to find out what is wrong with my body because I always have a very regular period.I have done a few pregnancy tests at home and it was negative. It was the first time I took pills. I feel very tired and fatigue. I have cramping and feel like I'm bloated.

Please anyone advise me how long should I wait before I take a blood test?
    I have a 4 years old daughter and I planning to have another child.
    Daph1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 08:59 AM
    I'm having the same but a different problem at the same time I'm 7 days late for my period and on the 8th day I started spottin but it would come and go I really don't no why.then on the 9th day in the moring I woke up and I felt really sick to where I just wanted to lay there I felt like I wanted to throw up... then I went to the bathroom and when I wiped its like my spottin got a little heaver but its this brown color and lately every time I used the bathroom lately stuff would come out bloody its not blood clots it looks like skin or meat or something I really don't know what's going on could I be pregnant I'm 20 years old can someone help me thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

12 days late [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I am really really confused! I am 12 days late and I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative! I have every symptom that I knew of for pregnancy and then I wrote down every single last thing that I was feeling like and I put them all in the computer and it said pregnancy! I have kept my...

I am 7 days late [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is tara And I am upset because I am not streed And I am 7 days late for my p word And my last p word was on the 20 auges 2006 And my nippe end are going brown and I fell sick and sleepy all the time And my homoren are all other the place Please can you help me and I am...

17 days late [ 2 Answers ]

First and foremost I know the advice always my doctor:) I am pretty late.. 17 days to be precise.. I had some light pink spotting.. barely enough for a tampon. I am a pill taker, BC. I would like a child, this one would be a miracle. But how do you know. All four urine test eight - twelvedays...

F1 to H1 - just 5 days on F1 [ 6 Answers ]

To Atlantataxexpert I have followed your posts on this forum and request your advice on my case. I am an Indian citizen working on H1B. My H1 started on Jan 6, 2005 and I was on OPT (F1) from Jan 1 to Jan 5, 2005, I was outside the US from Dec 5 to Dec 31, 2005. If I am not wrong, I pass the...

Three days late! [ 2 Answers ]

Well I just wanted to thank all of you for your support all the times I had questions. I took a hpt today and... positive... Yes! Chery I'm going to the dr. as soon as I can get in. (I just knew you would say something) I will keep you all posted. I hope that this isn't a false positive and I...

View more questions Search