Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aabbdduull Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2016, 05:12 AM
    About Marriage Dress Code for men
    Assalamu Alaikum Dr.Zaheer,

We all know that allah's baraka'th will be in the marriage which happened at very low cost.
    My question is, is it right to wear coat suit or some special traditional dress during our marriage which will lead an expense and cost to the marriage?
    Please clarify me on this.
    Jazakallah Khair in advance.

Abdul Basith
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 24, 2016, 06:29 AM
    You should consult with the religious official who is doing the ceremony as to what is acceptable for this wedding, and who is accountable for what expenses.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2016, 12:34 AM
    Hello aabbdduull,

It defends at what country you leave and what is your culture for the wedding clothes, you should consult with the religious people as Talaniman says or consult with you relatives, I am not sure if Dr.Zaheer is member of this website or not, good luck with marriage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teacher dress code [ 4 Answers ]

I got this online for a female teacher's dress code. * Dresses – hose should be worn if the dress does not fall below the knee * Nice slacks – no tennis shoes * Midriff tops should not be worn * Skirts – length must fall no higher than the top of the knee * Choose...

Formal Dress Code [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I've been invited to attend an awards ceremony and the dress code is mentioned as formal. I live in a middle eastern country and my parents don't really approve me wearing a dress. Would it be appropriate to wear a long skirt dress in black or a saree? :confused: Or would it better if I...

Dress code [ 12 Answers ]

If I am a woman who does not feel comftable wearing closed clothing, can I wear shirts that are open but only show a little bit of cleavage? I am not that big so the shirts only make me feel more attractive.

View more questions Search